Home

Project CARS 2.0 Patch Available Now (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - Details Included

This is a discussion on Project CARS 2.0 Patch Available Now (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - Details Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2015, 02:16 PM   #9
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Project CARS 2.0 Patch Available Now (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - Details Incl

The patch is now out on Xbox one and it is huge.
F1 2021 Aston Martin Racing
Madden 23 Random play now matchups
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Old 07-18-2015, 11:06 AM   #10
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Project CARS 2.0 Patch Available Now (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - Details Incl

Anyone have an idea how much install space pcars should take up after patch on xbone? I'm showing 19gb. Am I missing something?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 07-18-2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-18-2015, 01:32 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 20

Happy to report that Slightly Mad FINALLY has made this game acceptable on the XB1 with Patch 2.0. I didn't see a single frame of slowdown last night at tracks where there was plenty in the past, such as Brands Hatch.

But the biggest improvement for me is the addition of very accurate force feedback for the triggers. You can feel when the tires are locking under braking or when you're losing grip under acceleration FAR better than in previous versions of the game.

The trigger FFB is so much improved that I'm using the stock controller setup and driving just fine. I figured some of the tweaks to the FFB and controller in patch 2.0 would render previous settings obsolete, so I returned to stock as a baseline. Haven't needed to tweak yet with a Formula C or BMW Z4 GT3 car.

Thumbs up to SMS for this improvement. This game finally is a keeper on XB1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2015, 01:47 PM   #12
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

How big is youri install after updates pk?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:25 PM   #13
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
How big is youri install after updates pk?
In the 19 GB range. Unsure of exact, as I'm not on my console. I think it's 19.5 or 19.9 GB.

The patch should automatically download the first time you start Project Cars since Friday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »