Home

NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition In-Game Content Image, More Pre-Order Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition In-Game Content Image, More Pre-Order Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2015, 11:27 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition In-Game Content Image, More Pre-Order Det

I don't care about MyPlayer. So, standard edition for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2015, 11:31 AM   #26
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition In-Game Content Image, More Pre-Order Det

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
OK cool but what does this have to do with the Jordan Special Edition?
Isn't it crazy how just about every bit of info someone has to bring up Crew? I understand people want it but my goodness it's crazy. New screen shot from game of one of the cover guys is shown and someone would probably find a way to bring up Crew mode.

This is pretty cool for those that really want the VC and digital things but me personally it's not worth it and I can't spend money on extra VC...also I really want my Steph Curry cover.

Last edited by Sinner; 07-18-2015 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-18-2015, 08:03 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 0

I'm loving the bronze/silver/gold marks on the emerald cards. That's actually a suggestion i made in the myteam wishlist thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-thread-3.html:
Quote:
7 - Put a bronze/silver/gold/platinum mark on the specialty cards (emerald/saph/ruby/etc...) depending on their ovr rating as a way to make them usable in restricted seeds/challenges/tournaments/... There's no reason i shouldn't be able to use my 67ovr barbosa anytime i want. Also, base the contracts on the aforementioned mark. There's no reason barbosa should cost about the same to use than let's say lebron & co.
Good to know that they might actually read those threads.

Too bad it doesn't look like they added the platinum level though, which would've been players 90-99 ovr. Would've helped with making better restrictions for myteam lineups.

Last edited by Lord Bonium; 07-18-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 07-18-2015, 08:07 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Isn't it crazy how just about every bit of info someone has to bring up Crew? I understand people want it but my goodness it's crazy. New screen shot from game of one of the cover guys is shown and someone would probably find a way to bring up Crew mode.

This is pretty cool for those that really want the VC and digital things but me personally it's not worth it and I can't spend money on extra VC...also I really want my Steph Curry cover.
Or 2K debuting Pro-Am. Yep this is crew thank God. Crew this Crew that.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:10 PM   #29
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
I use to be a sneakerhead back in the day so I could be wrong idk. but uhh I swear on those 14s that white part is suppose to be black. thought those were the ferrari 14s idk I could be wrong not too sure.
They're 2k colored.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:16 AM   #30
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Was originally all over this idea, but it's more catered for my player, which I have zero interest in.

Oh well.
Old 07-19-2015, 10:01 AM   #31
Rookie

MB23's Arena

Hmmm I'm still not sure what to do, it feels like the 50% (60 vs 90 euro)difference in price does not match the extra's... at the moment I'm thinking standard version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2015, 10:53 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 3

Those 14s are ugly. The Ferrari's will always be my favorite color way, and the black and yellow ones, so maybe I'm biased.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »