Home

Madden NFL 16 Video - Madden Mondays: Draft Champions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Video - Madden Mondays: Draft Champions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 07-20-2015, 12:27 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 16 Video - Madden Mondays: Draft Champions

GameStop Madden Mondays have returned. Today's video showcases the new Draft Champions mode.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 12:37 PM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 16 Video - Madden Mondays: Draft Champions

dang thought this was gonna show the rookie ratings

didn't learn much from the video that I didn't already know from the other draft champions videos. how many do we need? lol. they are really trying to hype up this new mode...
Old 07-20-2015, 01:23 PM   #3
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
dang thought this was gonna show the rookie ratings

didn't learn much from the video that I didn't already know from the other draft champions videos. how many do we need? lol. they are really trying to hype up this new mode...

I won't even really touch it (Draft Champions mode). Wish EA would stick to their claims that they want to get core gameplay right before they add stuff like equipment & things people have been asking for, but instead they go off adding modes like this. So now we'll have Madden Ultimate Team and Draft Champions -- 2 modes that I will never play... Oh well, others will play & enjoy it.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:47 PM   #4
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

I could care less about a mode that puts cam newton as the QB for the patriots..... If I wanted to play fantasy football I would absolutely never in a million years do it on Madden. EA seriously needs to get someone in that office that will start slappin these guys as soon as these ideas get spit out. "I thought of this really cool mode that we can add that will be a complete waste of time called Draft Cham..." SLAP!!!
Old 07-20-2015, 01:48 PM   #5
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I won't even really touch it (Draft Champions mode). Wish EA would stick to their claims that they want to get core gameplay right before they add stuff like equipment & things people have been asking for, but instead they go off adding modes like this. So now we'll have Madden Ultimate Team and Draft Champions -- 2 modes that I will never play... Oh well, others will play & enjoy it.
I'll play draft champions, it's what MUT should be.

- Short Term Outlook
- Not a Money Grab
- No Contracts/Jersey/Stadium cards
- No Collections
- About winning and losing
- No way to purchase cards w/ actual money
- Doesn't allow you to do an entire roster
- No duplicate players

Hopefully, no kids.

I'll play online cfm near exclusively, but I'll give draft Champions a shot. Looks like a great idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 01:57 PM   #6
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
I could care less about a mode that puts cam newton as the QB for the patriots..... If I wanted to play fantasy football I would absolutely never in a million years do it on Madden. EA seriously needs to get someone in that office that will start slappin these guys as soon as these ideas get spit out. "I thought of this really cool mode that we can add that will be a complete waste of time called Draft Cham..." SLAP!!!
Agreed.

I got my preorder for M16 down already. But I am seeing more and more that this development team just does not get it...
Old 07-20-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
I'll play draft champions, it's what MUT should be.

- Short Term Outlook
- Not a Money Grab
- No Contracts/Jersey/Stadium cards
- No Collections
- About winning and losing
- No way to purchase cards w/ actual money
- Doesn't allow you to do an entire roster
- No duplicate players

Hopefully, no kids.

I'll play online cfm near exclusively, but I'll give draft Champions a shot. Looks like a great idea.
Quote:
Agreed.

I got my preorder for M16 down already. But I am seeing more and more that this development team just does not get it...
This doesn't mean I want draft champions, I too would love them to put all time and effort on CFM and gameplay before all else, but since its in the game, I'll try it out. Will keep it fresh for me.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:10 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
This just made me laugh!!!

I'm picturing a Ren-n-Stimpy episode.

Back on topic!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »