Home

Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2015, 03:00 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Top 5 Running Backs

How do they justify giving Melvin Gordon a spd of 91 after running a 4.54 40 then? This is mental
Old 07-21-2015, 03:02 PM   #18
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I don't think A.Peterson should be on the list yet; lower him, IMO, because if he comes in kicking butt the weekly roster update will show his performance...
Old 07-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #19
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Man I wish we could get your system! To avoid the OVR hate, just have gold, silver and bronze players. Gold would be top 5 at the position. Silver would be 6-10 at the position. Bronze would be everyone else.

Ratings should go to letter grades. 90-99 would be A. 80-89 would be B. 70-79 would be C. 60-69 would be D. 59 and below F.

Something like that would force guys to really have to scout for players that fit what they want and allow someone like you to do what you do and bring a realistic rating system under the hood. I know there's a slim chance of a rating overhaul like that but a man can wish, right?
No, Gold should be HoF players.

I say have a rating system based on All-Time. That way Peyton, Tom Brady will be in the 90s, Matt Ryan and Stafford will be low-mid 80s, then have solid starters in the 70s, fringe QBs like Geno in the 60s, backups in the 50s, camp arms in the 40s etc.

JJ Watt 92
Next best DE, 79
And so on. Would create huge feel between elite, pro bowl, starters, backups, etc. Would dramatize injuries, would force more roster turnover, draft would be more inpactful, FA would mean something, busts and gems would be a huge payoff etc.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #20
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastajav
How do they justify giving Melvin Gordon a spd of 91 after running a 4.54 40 then? This is mental
Maybe they are using the understood fact that 40 times do not equate to game speed? I don't know myself, just taking a guess...
Old 07-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #21
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I don't think A.Peterson should be on the list yet; lower him, IMO, because if he comes in kicking butt the weekly roster update will show his performance...

Sorry, but he came off of an ACL and was great, I don't think a year of no contact is going to hurt his performance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2015, 03:05 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Maybe they are using the understood fact that 40 times do not equate to game speed? I don't know myself, just taking a guess...
Yeah because I definitely believe AP and Murray are slower than Gordon. (sarcasm)
Old 07-21-2015, 03:05 PM   #23
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:

Hopefully they watch his game vs OSU, take him down to an 84 speed, no truck, no elusive and no confidence lol.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:06 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
I also believe that Gordon is now just as fast as Jamaal Charles (1 spd pt) (sarcasm)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »