Home

Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Coming in June For Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC

This is a discussion on Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Coming in June For Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Coming in June For Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
Yeah, let's make fun of something because we're not familiar with it and don't care about it.
No one is making you buy the game, if you don't like it please don't post stupid and ignorant comments in its thread.

This game actually has a decent fan base and its fans are super loyal and fanatic. I'm not one of them but I played it a few times and it's fun if you care at least 1% about cycling. And no, it's not just TDF, you race pretty much all the races in the cycling world and there's a "career" mode where you grow your team and progress through the cycling world.

But yea, we don't care about cycling so it sucks and should be 5$.
I'm not the only one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinkus
"Cant wait...."

- No one ever.
And it's not like other threads get hijacked. I'm just having some fun.

Chill......

Last edited by Segagendude; 05-05-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:57 AM   #18
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
Yeah, let's make fun of something because we're not familiar with it and don't care about it.
No one is making you buy the game, if you don't like it please don't post stupid and ignorant comments in its thread.

This game actually has a decent fan base and its fans are super loyal and fanatic. I'm not one of them but I played it a few times and it's fun if you care at least 1% about cycling. And no, it's not just TDF, you race pretty much all the races in the cycling world and there's a "career" mode where you grow your team and progress through the cycling world.

But yea, we don't care about cycling so it sucks and should be 5$.
Glad some of those guys got banned. I'm a bit surprised about the reactions here. I guess something like this would happen when people are discussing The Show on a European NON-SPORTSGAMING forum, but on here I'm used to the user being more open to any kind of gaming representing our favorite genre.

Anyways, the game has been released and recieved overal positiv reviews:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/pr...er-season-2015

For my part I can just recommend this game for anyone remotely interested into road cycling, or just someone wanting to try something new. In my opinion its gameplay is a closer to real life presentation of the sport than some of the major sports-titles release by a company called Electronic Arts...
The graphics are still very pretty and the managerial aspect of the game has vastly improved over the years.

Here a community forum with tons of mods.

http://pcmdaily.com/news.php

Look here for some gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAbm-9EOQQ

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 07-27-2015, 02:26 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not surprised by the idiotic comments. Lots of people are threatened by cycling for some reason. Maybe they're upset about having to share the road during their commutes to their ****ty jobs. wahhhh

Anyway, this game looks pretty fun. Definitely looking into it.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:27 AM   #20
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

Yea anybody who likes sim-style sports gaming- which should be the vast majority on here- and finds road cycling remotely interesting should give it a go. It's available on Steam.

I have played pretty much all major sports games the last few years and this series is definitely one of my favorite, although I'm not a huge cycling fan anymore myself.

Old 07-29-2015, 10:08 AM   #21
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyfields
Not surprised by the idiotic comments. Lots of people are threatened by cycling for some reason. Maybe they're upset about having to share the road during their commutes to their ****ty jobs. wahhhh
Or their washed-up former high school football stars who think any guy who wears Spandex is a p*ssy. Yet they're the same assclowns who will wear Under Armor and compression shorts eight days per week.

In other words, the meathead quotient.

This game looks very cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2015, 03:11 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 18

I understand it's a cycling manager game, but can you control a rider and the let the AI manage? Does the game have longevity, career mode, or any extra modes?
Old 08-11-2015, 02:26 PM   #23
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I understand it's a cycling manager game, but can you control a rider and the let the AI manage? Does the game have longevity, career mode, or any extra modes?
There is a career mode where you can control an existing cycling team over many years. In 3D mode you can control all riders of your team, or focus on one and let the AI autocontroll the rest.

The managerial part of the game isn't very deep and while there are still many things you can do and change only very few are a must, so yes you can pretty much focus on the races itself if you wish.

There is also a Procyclist mode, kind of like be a pro, road to the show etc. you control and develop rider over his entire career.

Yes it has a lot of longevity, the career mode and procyclist provides long term motivation. You can for example start with a 3rd division team and try to bring it to the world tour over several seasons. There are tons of different variants for the races by now as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »