Home

NHL 16 EASHL Beta Livestream Scheduled For July 29 at 1:00 PM PST on Twitch

This is a discussion on NHL 16 EASHL Beta Livestream Scheduled For July 29 at 1:00 PM PST on Twitch within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 01:45 PM   #9
Rookie

no1xdraftpck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 16 EASHL Beta Livestream Scheduled For July 29 at 1:00 PM PST on Twitch

since no drop ins, id make sure you have at least 1 buddy around so you could play 2's
Old 07-29-2015, 11:15 AM   #10
Rookie

Any idea if you have more than 6 guus online that you can play two games at a time per team? I.E my team has 8 guys online, can we play two separates games with 4 guys or 6 and 2, etc. Or are 2 guys just SOL at all times?
Old 07-29-2015, 11:44 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macampbell47
Any idea if you have more than 6 guus online that you can play two games at a time per team? I.E my team has 8 guys online, can we play two separates games with 4 guys or 6 and 2, etc. Or are 2 guys just SOL at all times?
2 guys will be SOL. However with no club cool downs you can easily run two different clubs at once and split that to games of 4's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 11:47 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyferelli
2 guys will be SOL. However with no club cool downs you can easily run two different clubs at once and split that to games of 4's.
So the only way to play if you have more than 6 is to run two simultaneous teams. Teamname 1 and Teamname 2 type thing and just swap back and forth as guys are on

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2015, 12:54 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macampbell47
So the only way to play if you have more than 6 is to run two simultaneous teams. Teamname 1 and Teamname 2 type thing and just swap back and forth as guys are on
That's how I would do it.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:09 PM   #14
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Having never played EASHL before, one thing I am concerned about is the camera. From what I've seen, it seems like everyone plays EASHL with the Up-Down cam, but I use True Broadcast because I want my game to look like a real NHL broadcast. The only downside is that you sometimes lose the action in the bottom corners against the boards, which makes it awkward retrieving the puck in those areas. I realize not everyone is locked into the same cam, but it seems like it might be weird seeing one guy struggle with the puck in the corners and not know why it's happening.

Does anyone here play EASHL with the True Broadcast cam? Does it work or is there too much of a compromise gameplay-wise?
Old 07-29-2015, 01:47 PM   #15
Banned

lions67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Having never played EASHL before, one thing I am concerned about is the camera. From what I've seen, it seems like everyone plays EASHL with the Up-Down cam, but I use True Broadcast because I want my game to look like a real NHL broadcast. The only downside is that you sometimes lose the action in the bottom corners against the boards, which makes it awkward retrieving the puck in those areas. I realize not everyone is locked into the same cam, but it seems like it might be weird seeing one guy struggle with the puck in the corners and not know why it's happening.

Does anyone here play EASHL with the True Broadcast cam? Does

it work or is there too much of a compromise gameplay-wise?

You would get destroyed using that cam in EASHL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 02:03 PM   #16
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions67
You would get destroyed using that cam in EASHL.
Yeah, unfortunately EASHL is not a mode that lends itself to real hockey broadcast views. Most people choose a camera in which they are most comfy with in terms of seeing all of the action and keeping the puck and their player in clear view. And even with those preferences, sometimes we are screwed based off of what EA has in terms of cameras.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »