Home

Here is Your Chance to Playtest EA UFC 2 at EA Canada on Friday, July 31

This is a discussion on Here is Your Chance to Playtest EA UFC 2 at EA Canada on Friday, July 31 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Here is Your Chance to Playtest EA UFC 2 at EA Canada on Friday, July 31

(Screenshot from EA Sports UFC)

If you live in the Metro Vancouver area (Burnaby, BC), EA Canada has posted a quick survey to fill out, for a chance to playtest EA UFC 2 on Friday, July 31.

Fans that are selected will get a 2 hour session with the game. If you're a huge MMA/UFC fan and plan to be in the area that day, fill out the survey here.

All participants who are selected will be contacted via email or phone. Good luck!
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 12:37 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Here is Your Chance to Playtest EA UFC 2 at EA Canada on Friday, July 31

Any release date on game
Old 07-29-2015, 04:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

No pc release again huh. I bought a ps4 for the first game on two different occasions. I am not going to do it again since I have parted with them for various reasons. You have origin so how about putting some sports games on it. If gameplaydev comes across this pass along my thoughts to the team. If there is no pc version than I could care less about play testing etc. I wont even watch a review of the game. No matter how good it may turn out I am not going to buy a console for it when ea has their own online service that they choose to neglect for no good reason.

Do not give me any jazz about pc's not being able to handle the engine when the game is running at 900p 30fps with drops here and there. Loved the first game but you ignore pc again and I will just have to hunt down a last generation console simply for ufc undisputed 3. Make some extra money off the license while you still have it is the logical thought process but this is ea so I expect no less. Good luck with the game either way as I thought the updates and support after release were great.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:14 PM   #4
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedboy
No pc release again huh. I bought a ps4 for the first game on two different occasions. I am not going to do it again since I have parted with them for various reasons. You have origin so how about putting some sports games on it. If gameplaydev comes across this pass along my thoughts to the team. If there is no pc version than I could care less about play testing etc. I wont even watch a review of the game. No matter how good it may turn out I am not going to buy a console for it when ea has their own online service that they choose to neglect for no good reason.

Do not give me any jazz about pc's not being able to handle the engine when the game is running at 900p 30fps with drops here and there. Loved the first game but you ignore pc again and I will just have to hunt down a last generation console simply for ufc undisputed 3. Make some extra money off the license while you still have it is the logical thought process but this is ea so I expect no less. Good luck with the game either way as I thought the updates and support after release were great.
Complain much? You're holding out hope for a PC version when you know for a fact that it will be on consoles, if nothing else. You got rid of two PS4's. That's on you.

If I sound like a jerk, that's not my intent. You just seem really upset about this.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:28 AM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Sucks that I live across the country. I would LOVE to play the game right now.

As for a release date, I think its safe to say that it will be in Summer 16. I think EA is going to alternate years with UFC and PGA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 11:34 AM   #6
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Sucks that I live across the country. I would LOVE to play the game right now.

As for a release date, I think its safe to say that it will be in Summer 16. I think EA is going to alternate years with UFC and PGA.
No doubt. I flew out to their Vancouver office for an event years ago and it was a good time. That was like the cleanest city that I've ever seen lol.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:18 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0
Summer of 16 would suck ,hope it's sooner
Old 07-30-2015, 10:08 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
People being outspoken is how changes are made. Even though wwe 2k was a bad game they ported it to pc because there was a demand. Maybe they dont know there is a demand for this game so I am letting them know while at the same time telling them they would be leaving money on the table. They made an ios version and they have origin which if you take a look at it does not have many games on it especially sports games. You don't sound like a jerk, you just seem as though hey I have a PS4 so I am good and no one has the right to request it on any other platforms, they should just buy a console. I am not going to buy one for one game so I guess I will never play the game. The point is they have origin which is their own distribution service and it is going to waste. Why does it bother you that I want the game on my preferred platform? I usually regard you as a level headed poster but I don't see what your problem is with me asking for a pc version.

Last edited by Weedboy; 07-30-2015 at 10:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »