Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Improving Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Improving Diamond Dynasty within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2015, 03:40 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Improving Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea that's true I guess. I don't play the other games' modes like this because I hate the contract aspect to it. But are the other games like this? Where you when you finish a collection you can't sell off all of the guys in the collection to try and get your money back.
In NHL and NBA you can sell the cards back. But i find them way harder to flip for a profit. 2k is the hardest i find out of the games to flip bc they have a criminal 15% tax. In HUT you only get packs for collections and you cant sell those cards from the packs. And some of those teams are crazy hard to collect bc some cards used to cost 1 million coins. I havent played HUT in quite a few months though

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 08-02-2015, 11:01 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Still it's not like it's destroying the market and inflating the prices of all the top guys like Trout, Williams, etc. I don't see the problem with it honestly. And most of the time the cards are crap anyways unless you are just starting out.
It's not really the market i'm worried about I would just like winning games to mean more. Right now regardless of whether you win or lose you're still going to get cards at the end of the game and a low amount of stubs. if you're going to give 2000 stubs just for completing a 15 min challenge why can't you just give 1000-2000 stubs for winning a 30 min actual game in the mode? I guess the community challenges can stay but I would much rather have actually playing and winning the mode mean more than playing a simple challenge that requires nothing but time.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:06 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnemergut
It's not really the market i'm worried about I would just like winning games to mean more. Right now regardless of whether you win or lose you're still going to get cards at the end of the game and a low amount of stubs. if you're going to give 2000 stubs just for completing a 15 min challenge why can't you just give 1000-2000 stubs for winning a 30 min actual game in the mode? I guess the community challenges can stay but I would much rather have actually playing and winning the mode mean more than playing a simple challenge that requires nothing but time.
Yea that's true and I agree with you. I am mildly disappointed that you only get 1 card for playing a game. I think it should be between 1 and 5 depending margin of victory and difficulty level.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:48 PM   #20
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Yea that's true and I agree with you. I am mildly disappointed that you only get 1 card for playing a game. I think it should be between 1 and 5 depending margin of victory and difficulty level.
The more Collections you complete the more cards you get after games. I think after a win I generally get 5 or 6 cards -- but I have every Collection done.

(It's this way because the cards you get per game are strictly tied to XP so the more XP you earn, the more cards you will get. And you get a percentage XP boost based on every Collection you complete -- it tells you 5% increase for finishing a Collection and those stack on each other.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »