Home

Madden NFL 16 Soundtrack Details Revealed, Listen to it Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Soundtrack Details Revealed, Listen to it Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2015, 02:28 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 16 Soundtrack Details Revealed, Listen to it Now

EA Sports has revealed their Madden NFL 16 soundtrack details, you can listen to it here.

Quote:
In addition to the new soundtrack, EA SPORTS is teaming up with Spotify to offer a new Madden NFL profile on the streaming music service. Introduced in June, the profile currently features some of the greatest songs from the previous editions of the Madden NFL franchise. Tracks from the new soundtrack are now available on the Madden NFL Spotify profile, allowing fans to access their favorite songs anytime they like. Throughout the NFL season, fans can come back every week on “Madden Music Mondays” for fresh songs and artists, as well as special themed playlists hand-selected by NFL teams.

Read the full press release below.

Legendary Soundtrack Is Back With 30 Songs from Superstars & Breakthrough Artists, New Music from The Weeknd, Robert DeLong, LunchMoney Lewis & More

EA SPORTS today announced the full EA Trax soundtrack for Madden NFL 16, showcasing new music from a multi-genre roster of superstar acts and up-and-coming bands. In addition to new songs from The Weeknd, Yelawolf and Blackberry Smoke, the soundtrack also features world-premieres from new artists Brooke Candy, Jimi Charles Moody, LunchMoney Lewis, Robert DeLong and Youngblood Hawke.

“For the last few years, our Madden soundtracks focused on recreating the stadium experience,” explains Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing for EA. “But with Madden NFL 16, we’ve now returned to our roots for introducing new artists and new music. This soundtrack is truly one of our most adventurous, and one we think fans will enjoy the mix of genres and artists we’ve included. Once again, ‘Madden Music’ will define the sound of the upcoming season.”

The full track list is below, with highlights for brand-new music. Fans can listen to the full play list here.

Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 02:46 PM   #2
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 16 Soundtrack Revealed, Listen to it Now

Any word on EA Trax?? This is the final playlist or nah??
Old 08-03-2015, 02:47 PM   #3
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Yelawolf? Seriously? Barf. Can't recognize many artists on that list, except Big Data, and Red/Meth, Nas & Aloe Blacc features.

But, I don't mind checking out the music and disabling/enabling songs to my liking. Options are never a bad thing.

Last edited by iLLWiLL; 08-03-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:50 PM   #4
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Glad to see The Weeknd on there but that's about it. It'd be neat if they'd let us connect to our spotify account and listen to songs from our own playlists etc since they're partnering (not sure if that's the correct word to use here but you know) up with them.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 16 Soundtrack Revealed, Listen to it Now

I wonder if NBA Live and or FIFA will be transitioning into EA Trax for 16 too. But I'm definitely grateful Madden finally has a soundtrack again!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 02:55 PM   #6
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Glad to see The Weeknd on there but that's about it. It'd be neat if they'd let us connect to our spotify account and listen to songs from our own playlists etc since they're partnering (not sure if that's the correct word to use here but you know) up with them.
The Weeknd has been my favorite artist, since House of Ballons, but I was very surprised to see his name there. Then I saw it was 'I can't feel my face' and figured of course. That's about the only kid friendly song he has lol.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:57 PM   #7
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Yelawolf? Seriously? Barf. Can't recognize many artists on that list, except Big Data, and Red/Meth, Nas & Aloe Blacc features.

But, I don't mind checking out the music and disabling/enabling songs to my liking. Options are never a bad thing.
King Los is a great lyrical artist. His last album was good, but he is definitely going down as one of the best freestylist.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4

Literally have never heard of any of them. But not a big deal to me. I won't ne paying attention to it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »