Home

Madden NFL 16 EA Access Trial Offers 10 Hours of Gameplay - Arrives August 20

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 EA Access Trial Offers 10 Hours of Gameplay - Arrives August 20 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2015, 05:17 PM   #9
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 EA Access Trial is 10 Hours

I new to Xbox, is there anyway to play from another account after the first ten hours are up? I'll probably burn through them in the first two days just testing things in CCM
Old 08-03-2015, 05:18 PM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
I new to Xbox, is there anyway to play from another account after the first ten hours are up? I'll probably burn through them in the first two days just testing things in CCM
Yes but you need a second account and a second credit card. Also, I dont think you can access things like offline CCM saves with the second account since its tied to your original account.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:38 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 18

I will use my 10 hours to strictly play exhibition games with as many teams as possible using short quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 05:38 PM   #12
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

Question about EA Access: Can I cancel at anytime? Also, with 'The Vault', say I download a game from the Vault, and then do not have EA Access the next month. Can I still play that game or does it stop once my Access subscription stops?
Old 08-03-2015, 05:45 PM   #13
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

EA Access may be the greatest deal I've ever come across. I'm not big on the NBA, NHL, or Fifa, so they'd never be yearly buys for me. With the Vault, I have all of them, and even though they're soon to be out dated, I don't know the real life rosters to even care lol.

@GiantsFan2013

You can buy either a yearly or monthly subscription (There's probably an option for 3 or 6 months as well but I didn't look.) Games in the vault are no longer accessible if your subscription runs out. If I were you though, I'd say go for the year long membership. 30 bucks gets you all of the games in the vault, which is about to add Dragon Age. It also gets you these early trials and 10% off all digital downloads.

Mine literally paid itself off when I just sold the games I already owned in the vault. This deal is great. I was hesitant at first as well, as I don't particularly trust the company and thought there was going to be some sort of twist, but there truly isn't.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:09 PM   #14
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

10 hours?! Good lord that's awesome!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-03-2015, 08:52 PM   #15
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan2013
Question about EA Access: Can I cancel at anytime? Also, with 'The Vault', say I download a game from the Vault, and then do not have EA Access the next month. Can I still play that game or does it stop once my Access subscription stops?
You can cancel at anytime but it automatically signs you up for a monthly subscription. So when you cancel you have to go to Xbox.com sign in and under subscriptions you can cancel there ONLY. Once you cancel you will no longer be able to play games you got through EA Access. Hope this helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 09:19 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 16 EA Access Trial Offers 10 Hours of Gameplay - Arrives August 20

I miss the days when I knew for a fact 10 hours wouldn't last me for 5 days. I'm not saying I won't be able to, but it's not a definite.

Very nice news even if it was expected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »