Home

NBA 2K's Weekly Twitch Stream Talks Gamescom, NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Mode & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K's Weekly Twitch Stream Talks Gamescom, NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Mode & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2015, 07:58 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
Live and 2k missing from GAMESCOM this year smh now we have to wait for almost release to see gameplay
Yep! I was looking forward to some leak footage.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:03 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
Live and 2k missing from GAMESCOM this year smh now we have to wait for almost release to see gameplay
Live showed gameplay at e3, besides those offscreen camera phone bootleg leaked vids don't do the games justice really, it's better you see gameplay more naturally. That's not to say the highlight package both companies put out isn't misleading but I think they'll definitely show the game running on a console well before release.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:06 PM   #11
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K's Weekly Twitch Stream Talks Gamescom, NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Mode & More

I just want them to address stat and height caps per position for mycareer this year. I don't wanna face 3 7' 99 SFs and 2 7'3 99 Cs in ProAm due to there being no position restrictions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 08:09 PM   #12
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
I really hope the 04 pistons are one of the classic teams
Old 08-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #13
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
No mention if any classic teams were removed? If we have all the current classic teams (the ones available in 2k15) as well as the additional ones they add this year I'll be pumped. We'll be able to have some great cross generational matchups. If we are losing some classic teams in order to make room for the news ones it would be disappointing.

Hopefully we at least get a gameplay trailer this week.at this point i think 2k has released more info about WWE 2K16 than they have about NBA 2k16
Old 08-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #14
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K's Weekly Twitch Stream Talks Gamescom, NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Mode & More

So no demo because people who play aren't nba fans lol aren't they also trying to show off the game to bring in new players as well? To me it just sounds like they don't want leaked footage, which is cool and I understand that but man that excuse is just fishy to me. Oh well the wait continues =(
Old 08-04-2015, 08:22 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
So no demo because people who play aren't nba fans lol aren't they also trying to show off the game to bring in new players as well? To me it just sounds like they don't want leaked footage, which is cool and I understand that but man that excuse is just fishy to me. Oh well the wait continues =(
Maybe it's because people are the game is **** and total crap because of the guys that are playing. I have seen it before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 08:37 PM   #16
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Maybe it's because people are the game is **** and total crap because of the guys that are playing. I have seen it before.

Yea every time footage gets leaked some guy who doesn't know how to play makes it looks worse with the bad quality . We will get the trailer around the the 25th of August and then after that things will really pick up like always .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »