Home

PES 2016 Videos and Screenshots - Gameplay, Player Faces & Compilation

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Videos and Screenshots - Gameplay, Player Faces & Compilation within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #9
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
I play FIFA, actually I try to play both, but I was bored of PES 2015 pretty quickly. All because of FIFA. About the player individuality; both games do not really reflect this very well. All players (apart from some players with their own specific run animations) feel the same to me.

Lets wait for the demo of PES and we can make our own judgement. About the resources, yes you are right. But does that mean they can't do the replays a little bit different, more TV-style like? And make some decent in-game menu's as well as adding a little bit more, like referees with the spray paint can? I doubt this will cost that much resources. Then again, I am not a developer, so I wouldn't know. I do know Madden/Tiburon have a sh*t load of resources and even they don't implement a ton of stuff (like the refs actually seen trowing the yellow flag on the field). Anything is possible if devs use their resources in a better way. They are just not willing to or they simply overlook it.
yeah. but if you liked fifa 15 more then pes 15 then there is no hope for you. haha, jk. pes wasn't perfect by any means but fifa 15 was an abomination when it came to actually trying to play the game of soccer (animations, graphics, physics are all good). the balance of the play was just bad. really really bad. supposed to better this year but like you said will have to try these demos out.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:55 AM   #10
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
That PES 2016 - Gameplay Compilation #1 was incredible!!

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:01 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS

I totally agree!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2015, 12:40 PM   #12
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
dude you just have to play fifa. pes does not have the resources like ea to make a game with that type of presentation. if that is what you want from a game play fifa. if you want amazing gameplay with great player individuality and team styles play pes. if they focused so much on presentation the gameplay would drop in quality and they are not willing to give that up for something they don't think matters as much.
There's no reason they can't take cues from real presentation packages and generically put them into the game. I love that PES focuses on gameplay, because the gameplay is awesome and EA games historically haven't focused on gameplay. However, they've got to add all the little immersive details that are unfortunately missing. Imagine the game with FIFA/2k level or close-to presentation, along with 2k/MLB The Show attention to details. It's completely possible, because they got the hard part down for any sports game, the gameplay.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:09 PM   #13
Rookie

Halloween's Arena

Re: PES 2016 Videos and Screenshots - Gameplay, Player Faces & Compilation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS

Yes yes yes it was. I'm so glad PES is coming back strong. Just by looking at it they still have work to do but they're on the right way. Def getting PES this year.
Old 08-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #14
Rookie

The thing about PES is it doesn't wow you right away. You have to play it a while to really see where it shines. That's what FIFA does so well, it's bells and whistles are fantastic

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2015, 08:36 PM   #15
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

They need to show a video of a goalie catching the ball the first time. It must be rare in real life unless kicked directly to them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2015, 02:09 AM   #16
Rookie

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »