Home

NBA Live 16 Announces LIVE Run and Summer Circuit Online Modes, Try it Free Sept. 15

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Announces LIVE Run and Summer Circuit Online Modes, Try it Free Sept. 15 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2015, 09:18 AM   #9
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 16 Announces LIVE Run and Summer Circuit Online Modes, Try it Free Sept.

going straight for the knockout punch with online stability, ICU EA lol
Old 08-13-2015, 09:20 AM   #10
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

OVR: 0
Thank you Lord!!!!!! No more VC!!!!! EXP is finally back in my life.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:21 AM   #11
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 16 Announces LIVE Run and Summer Circuit Online Modes, Try it Free Sept.

My first thought is meh. The Summer Circuit will be an automatic pass, because even though you can team up with friends/randoms you only play CPU opponents. The ProAm will be a try because from the looks of it you can also play against people with pro players and that's kind of a turn off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2015, 09:25 AM   #12
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Honestly......I'm more excited about trying tip off mode featuring 6 teams. Anyone else in the same boat ?
Old 08-13-2015, 09:26 AM   #13
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Darkside
Live PRO-AM eh?

Trailer looked good, graphics looked good and the animations were much improved. Also liked seeing the famed street courts out there.

How does the customization compare to what we know of 2k's pro-am? Looking at the trailer and details, is it pretty much restricted to your Rising Star player? Courts, teams, etc are all static?

Can you do private LIVE run matches?
Well the courts are actual real-life courts, so as far as I know there isn't any customizing them. You can customize your clothes for home and away though.

You can do private matches for both modes, I believe.

BTW we're going to be talking about this mode a lot on my podcast, the Post-Game Podcast, tonight.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:28 AM   #14
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

What are the rules for both modes are you playing NBA rules with refs?

I personally can't see me playing the summer circuit against the CPU it is co-op but it doesn't do anything for me
Old 08-13-2015, 09:28 AM   #15
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
This looks amazing. Especially the outside portion. If it looks like this for real I'm in aww
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2015, 09:28 AM   #16
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
My first thought is meh. The Summer Circuit will be an automatic pass, because even though you can team up with friends/randoms you only play CPU opponents. The ProAm will be a try because from the looks of it you can also play against people with pro players and that's kind of a turn off.
If by Pro-Am you mean Live Run then that's wrong. Live Run is only created players, unless you have less than 10, in which case you get CPU teammates, but they were not NBA players when we played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »