Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2015, 09:18 PM   #17
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

MLB 15 The Show patches for the PlayStation 4 (1.05) and the PlayStation 3 (1.06) are available now. Check out the details below.
  • Ball boy would, in rare situations, field fair balls in play that hit the 3rd base bag. This has been addressed.
  • Fixed Online gameplay exploit/soft lock related to the options button and down on the D-pad.
  • Addressed a rare hang issue with the Universal Profile/Marketplace collection storage. This could happen with large amount of items in your inventor when performing screen to screen navigation, including marketplace and universal profile.
  • Rare Road to the Show training points issue fixed, when quitting out of a Practice Session from the RTTS SCHEDULE screen.
The team also mentions they are actively looking at the state of the Marketplace and expect to have prices return to normal soon.

Source - The Show Nation
I didn't have this happen to me until AFTER I downloaded the patch last night.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k32sY8iJp0eRMjcu7OS

Last edited by nova91; 08-15-2015 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #18
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
I didn't have this happen to me until AFTER I downloaded the patch last night.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k32sY8iJp0eRMjcu7OS
I've had that happen to me too, but it happened about a month or so ago. It only happened once since I've played it. I've been playing this game religiously since it came out.
Bulls
Old 08-16-2015, 10:29 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 0

It is always interesting to see what I focus on, what the developers focus on and what other users focus on.

I don't even know what the marketplace is, never used it.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:57 PM   #20
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
It is always interesting to see what I focus on, what the developers focus on and what other users focus on.

I don't even know what the marketplace is, never used it.
I use it to flip cards for stubs so I can use stubs to buy more cards and flip those cards for stubs to buy more cards to flip. For stubs.

I like stubs.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:58 PM   #21
Rookie

I played my first Franchise game post-patch. I am playing the Rockies, and Jose Reyes has had three balls bounce off of his glove, Carlos Gonzalez has missed a ball completely, and with men on second and third, I started the runners and hit a grounder with Juan Uribe to the third baseman, I tried to make the runners go back to avoid being thrown out. The third baseman attempted to run the runner at third down, then threw to first but the throw was too late. Uribe (the runner at first), did a slide off the bag, the first baseman tried to tag him, missed him and then he automatically started to run again and was tagged out. I had not had any of these issues (or plays) happen before, so if this is something from the patch, I hope they fix it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2015, 04:40 PM   #22
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets31
I played my first Franchise game post-patch. I am playing the Rockies, and Jose Reyes has had three balls bounce off of his glove, Carlos Gonzalez has missed a ball completely, and with men on second and third, I started the runners and hit a grounder with Juan Uribe to the third baseman, I tried to make the runners go back to avoid being thrown out. The third baseman attempted to run the runner at third down, then threw to first but the throw was too late. Uribe (the runner at first), did a slide off the bag, the first baseman tried to tag him, missed him and then he automatically started to run again and was tagged out. I had not had any of these issues (or plays) happen before, so if this is something from the patch, I hope they fix it.
Im having a lot of fielding errors as well. In 5 or 6 games ive had like 3 complete fails on fly balls and my outfielders cant pick a ball up off the ground to save their life.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:11 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Im having a lot of fielding errors as well. In 5 or 6 games ive had like 3 complete fails on fly balls and my outfielders cant pick a ball up off the ground to save their life.
The outfielders not picking balls up is something I noticed yesterday. After an error by my 1b the right fielder passed over the ball 3 times before picking it up. I've also noticed it's harder to pitch now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2015, 08:45 PM   #24
Banned

I will not be getting this game next year until it's been out for a couple of months at least based on the gameplay issues not being fixed. You developers are getting a bit complacent IMO

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »