Home

WWE 2K16 Video - Creation Studio: Importing Face into CAS

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Video - Creation Studio: Importing Face into CAS within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2015, 11:57 AM   #17
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 2K16 Video - Creation Studio: Importing Face into CAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Not necessarily...this is the same as the Madden Draft class scenario. The person that would get sued is the person making the character. And nobody will do it because it's not worth the man hours because you aren't going to get much from Joe Schmoe and you have to pay all of your lawyers fees which could range from 600-800 per hour.
Not understanding if that's the case Madden should let players edit draft classes which they don't at all . 2k on the other hand lets players do whatever for their NBA games . EA just been super overprotective since that NCAA thing but anyway I don't think this will be a big deal .

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 08-19-2015 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:00 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: WWE 2K16 Video - Creation Studio: Importing Face into CAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Not understanding if that's the case Madden should let players edit draft classes which they don't at all . 2k on the other hand lets players do whatever for their NBA games . EA just been super overprotective since that NCAA thing but anyway I don't think this will be a big deal .
Actually it would be more like th EA MMA fighter share after thinking about it more. They could get a cease and desist order from DC, in this instance, saying remove all of the CAS from fighter share. And remove all the things that make this possible.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:40 PM   #19
Rookie

I'm actually really disappointed we're not getting the face scan tech using the PlayStation Camera from NBA 2K15. That was so much easier and looked way better than these photo overlays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2015, 10:53 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBall Life
I'm actually really disappointed we're not getting the face scan tech using the PlayStation Camera from NBA 2K15. That was so much easier and looked way better than these photo overlays.

Yea I would rather take this over the monsters that were created using the cameras from PS and Microsoft.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:18 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea I would rather take this over the monsters that were created using the cameras from PS and Microsoft.
When it worked (I, and many others, never had any problems) it looked phenomenal. Blame those monsters on people using the cameras in poor lighting conditions. Besides, it's much easier to scan your face directly into the game than have to take a picture with a camera, edit via Photoshop, upload to 2K servers, then line it up with you CAS model. See how many steps are skipped? Way faster and way better looking.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 04:15 AM   #22
Rookie

faiz_reds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBall Life
When it worked (I, and many others, never had any problems) it looked phenomenal. Blame those monsters on people using the cameras in poor lighting conditions. Besides, it's much easier to scan your face directly into the game than have to take a picture with a camera, edit via Photoshop, upload to 2K servers, then line it up with you CAS model. See how many steps are skipped? Way faster and way better looking.

They should allow gamer choose how to import the face. More option is better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »