Home

Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition Gives Users Early Access, Achievements Revealed

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition Gives Users Early Access, Achievements Revealed within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2015, 03:39 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition Gives Users Early Access, Achievements Revealed

Forza Motorsport 6 arrives on September 15, but for those of you willing to shell out $99.99 for the Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition, you can get it on September 10. It also comes bundled with the following items:

Forza Motorsport 6 Fast & Furious Car Pack
Featuring an amazing lineup of cars from the legendary Fast & Furious film franchise, the Fast & Furious Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 is your chance to add some of the hottest cars in movie history to your Forza Motorsport 6 garage! The Fast & Furious Car Pack is included in the Deluxe and Ultimate Edition digital bundles of Forza Motorsport 6. Pre-order either the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition digital bundle of Forza Motorsport 6 to make sure you get these amazing cars!...

Forza Motorsport 6 VIP
Exclusive cars, new events, and more await with Forza Motorsport 6 VIP membership! Forza Motorsport 6 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, including the 2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale, 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R, and the 1997 McLaren F1. VIPs will receive additional benefits, including double race earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more. Get your VIP membership today!...

Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass
With the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass, you’ll always be dialed in to the latest and greatest cars in Forza Motorsport 6. The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2015. That’s 42 amazing cars total, all waiting to be collected, customized, and raced, for one low price. Get the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass now!

Forza Motorsport 6 2015 Mazda MX-5

Forza Motorsport 6 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack
Each of the cars in the Ten Year Anniversary Pack feature custom Ten-Year Anniversary liveries and have been specially tuned to the top of their class. The Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack includes ten cars, including the 2012 BMW M5, 2005 Honda NSX-R, 2013 McLaren P1, and the 2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. Pre-order a digital bundle version of Forza Motorsport 6 to get yours now!

For those of you looking at purchasing the Deluxe Edition at $79.99, you get the following items:

Forza Motorsport 6 Fast & Furious Car Pack
Featuring an amazing lineup of cars from the legendary Fast & Furious film franchise, the Fast & Furious Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 is your chance to add some of the hottest cars in movie history to your Forza Motorsport 6 garage! The Fast & Furious Car Pack is included in the Deluxe and Ultimate Edition digital bundles of Forza Motorsport 6. Pre-order either the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition digital bundle of Forza Motorsport 6 to make sure you get these amazing cars!...

Forza Motorsport 6 VIP
Exclusive cars, new events, and more await with Forza Motorsport 6 VIP membership! Forza Motorsport 6 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, including the 2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale, 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R, and the 1997 McLaren F1. VIPs will receive additional benefits, including double race earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more. Get your VIP membership today!...

Forza Motorsport 6 2015 Mazda MX-5

Forza Motorsport 6 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack
Each of the cars in the Ten Year Anniversary Pack feature custom Ten-Year Anniversary liveries and have been specially tuned to the top of their class. The Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack includes ten cars, including the 2012 BMW M5, 2005 Honda NSX-R, 2013 McLaren P1, and the 2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. Pre-order a digital bundle version of Forza Motorsport 6 to get yours now!

And lastly, the Standard Edition at $59.99 comes with the 2015 Mazda MX-5 and Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack.

For those of you into achievements, they posted all of the Forza Motorsport 6 achievements here.
Platform: Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2015, 04:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
It sucks that all these editions are digital copies only. Except for the standard edition.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:19 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition Gives Users Early Access, Achievements Reveal

Thanks SteveO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 08:37 PM   #4
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition Gives Users Early Access, Achievements Reveal

Think I'll go with the Deluxe Edition, not sure I want to pay 100 for any game while there are so many games I'm wanting these next 2 months.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:41 PM   #5
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Gimmie it early and all unlocked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 04:18 PM   #6
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Gimmie it early and all unlocked
I want to go that route as well (and probably will) but I hate that it forces me to go digital.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:48 PM   #7
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
I want to go that route as well (and probably will) but I hate that it forces me to go digital.
I think digital is the future. Its super easy to just grab the controller and press start rather than to have to get the disc out put it in and load it up.

Disc is only used for authentication and for maybe getting a 20 dollar trade in 6 months from now
Old 08-31-2015, 06:38 PM   #8
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I think digital is the future. Its super easy to just grab the controller and press start rather than to have to get the disc out put it in and load it up.

Disc is only used for authentication and for maybe getting a 20 dollar trade in 6 months from now
Without derailing the thread, I don't necessarily disagree, but we still have a long ways to go until it happens, IMO.

The size of installs and how long they take (I delete a game to make room, then when I want to play again I have to wait for that lengthy install again as well), the fact that the games don't work without an internet connection, and as you mentioned, trade-in values, are all major concerns that need to be addressed.

Even if I only get $20 for a trade-in... with Gamer's Club unlocked I get every new game for $47 or less. Six months later and I ultimately only spent $27 for the game when factoring in trade in value? That's something we're not even close to getting with digital.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »