Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 02:04 PM   #1
p0w
Rookie

p0w's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack

Just like yesterday, NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.Previously confirmed player ratings: (Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot)
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 02:06 PM   #2
Banned

Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

Jared Sullinger isn't small dog he's like 300 pounds have you seen Big Baby? Well he's like the Huge Baby. #Pause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2015, 02:09 PM   #3
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

I'm not even a graphic art person, but I just have to ask...what are we judging here? jersey, skin, body. If someone ask me to compare 2k16 in one word...ALIVE!!! 2k16 graphics looks like they could jump out of the tv and smack you right in your face.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:12 PM   #4
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Damn, that Sullinger looks great. Boston getting some love here. The Isaiah Thomas picture was probably the best one from yesterday and this one looks just as good.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:12 PM   #5
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
I'm not even a graphic art person, but I just have to ask...what are we judging here? jersey, skin, body. If someone ask me to compare 2k16 in one word...ALIVE!!! 2k16 graphics looks like they could jump out of the tv and smack you right in your face.
Photorealism 2K16 is looking photorealistic from almost all the new pictures they are showing and every body part they have shown. I am very impressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 02:18 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0w
The greatest thing I've seen in these pics that makes me smile about those body scans is it appears every player will no longer have those burly shoulders. Only those that actually do. Love this pic, just getting more excited for this game!
Old 08-23-2015, 02:21 PM   #7
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

The faces look amazing but the jerseys & overall lighting still seems off. Aside from the shine I feel as if 2k14 had the lighting done right. 2k15 & now 2k16 still has that morgue look. Can't wait to play it tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2015, 02:25 PM   #8
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
The greatest thing I've seen in these pics that makes me smile about those body scans is it appears every player will no longer have those burly shoulders. Only those that actually do. Love this pic, just getting more excited for this game!
Exactly the difference in shoulder body type makes the scans looks very realistic they stepped their game up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »