Home

NBA 2K16: Analyzing The Winning Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Analyzing The Winning Trailer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 03:50 PM   #17
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K16: Analyzing The Winning Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Disappointed at the lack of butt scanning.
Lol..careful Steve..this might lead to ppl start complaining about feet sizes and want those to be scanned cause lebron's feet should be wider than the width of the court boards and longer than kevin love feet
Old 08-25-2015, 04:06 PM   #18
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
@chaseB
Most of the stuff mentioned was picked up already the OS CSI members.....

But overall the video was great, well constructed and informative...thanks i enjoyed it
Thanks for the kind words. And yeah OS was on the case for sure.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:10 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I would like to see that conversation if 2K had it. "All right CP3 now, uh, strip...You heard me Chris, do it." Then again when they're in those mo-cap suits, those are already skin tight I mean it could be done!
Is that what LBJ was doing during the finals? It wasn't an actual wardrobe malfunction then?
Old 08-25-2015, 04:11 PM   #20
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Is that what LBJ was doing during the finals? It wasn't an actual wardrobe malfunction then?
Haha, I forgot alllllll about that. Sure, let's put that on 2K.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:24 PM   #21
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Whats up Chase, great job man, just wanted to point a couple of things out accessory wise..

-You talked about Derrick Rose's layering of his leg accessories. While layering has not worked across the board in 2k, layering knee sleeves and hex sleeves over compression pants was indeed in last year's installment. Derrick Rose had the same set up, minus the improved looking ankle braces of course.

-Further expanding on layering, as evidenced by Jamal Crawford and Anthony Davis, socks are still not layered correctly over compression pants/calf/knee accessories. In 2k they are underneath and end up looking clipped. Hopefully it's cleaned up by release as this is such a popular look. (Kyle Korver's issue is alarming because knee pads were the only accessory last year besides straps that DIDNT make long socks disappear, uh oh lol)

-You pointed out different sock length, unfortunately while the new Stance designs are cool, there are no new lengths in the trailer. Also I was slightly disappointed to not see varying knee sleeve or compression pant length.
Anyone familiar with my daily posts last year is still seeing in their nightmares "-Change compression pants to knee sleeves" lol

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 04:43 PM   #22
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Just noticed the crowd is actually following the ball and the scoffs on the court. Nice detail...I actually asked for the crowd head tracking thing last gen.....love it!
Old 08-25-2015, 04:53 PM   #23
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
LeBron James: "Nah Chris, it's looking tight. All that time on the banana boat, squeezing those thighs made it look extra firm."

Chris Paul: "Thanks Bron, that means a lot!"
that's a good one.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:53 PM   #24
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
Whats up Chase, great job man, just wanted to point a couple of things out accessory wise..

-You talked about Derrick Rose's layering of his leg accessories. While layering has not worked across the board in 2k, layering knee sleeves and hex sleeves over compression pants was indeed in last year's installment. Derrick Rose had the same set up, minus the improved looking ankle braces of course.

-Further expanding on layering, as evidenced by Jamal Crawford and Anthony Davis, socks are still not layered correctly over compression pants/calf/knee accessories. In 2k they are underneath and end up looking clipped. Hopefully it's cleaned up by release as this is such a popular look. (Kyle Korver's issue is alarming because knee pads were the only accessory last year besides straps that DIDNT make long socks disappear, uh oh lol)

-You pointed out different sock length, unfortunately while the new Stance designs are cool, there are no new lengths in the trailer. Also I was slightly disappointed to not see varying knee sleeve or compression pant length.
Anyone familiar with my daily posts last year is still seeing in their nightmares "-Change compression pants to knee sleeves" lol
Good points all around! Clearly I need to step up my focus on the equipment game to keep up with y'all. I was just checking against pictures and stuff but you obviously are in deep.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »