Home

FIFA 16 Demo Releases on September 8 - Includes 3 Stadiums, 12 Teams, FUT Draft, More

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Demo Releases on September 8 - Includes 3 Stadiums, 12 Teams, FUT Draft, More within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 05:46 PM   #9
Rookie

Predatorn12's Arena

OVR: 0
They better put the game time for half to 6 minutes. 4 minutes half is just way to short to have a proper feel for the game.Pes 16 put the half to 5 minutes in there demo and it's good.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:57 PM   #10
Rookie

Predatorn12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honome
Fifa demos are always useless because time is too short to make a proper opinion about gameplay. But maybe that's exactly EA strategy, to impress with graphics and presentation and hide the lack of depth in gameplay.
Totally agree with you.I don't see why EA doesn't not increased the game time for FIFA demos.It is right to limit the game time in the demos presented in conference like E3 and Gamescom,because of the amount of people waiting in line to play it , but no for the public demo it's just infuriating.PES 16 demo as a game time of 5 minutes halves, and is good among on time to get a feel for the game.I expect no less for this demo.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:02 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 16 Demo Releases on September 8 - Includes 3 Stadiums, 12 Teams, FUT Draft,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorn12
They better put the game time for half to 6 minutes. 4 minutes half is just way to short to have a proper feel for the game.Pes 16 put the half to 5 minutes in there demo and it's good.
If I'm not mistaken, the PES demo lets you choose the half length up to 10 minutes. The 4 minute halves on the FIFA demos is like you said, too short to actually get a feel for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 07:20 PM   #12

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Demo Releases on September 8 - Includes 3 Stadiums, 12 Teams, FUT Draft,

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlies317
If I'm not mistaken, the PES demo lets you choose the half length up to 10 minutes. The 4 minute halves on the FIFA demos is like you said, too short to actually get a feel for the game.

The PES demo lets you play 10 minute matches, so it's 5 minute halves. FIFA demos are 3 minute halves usually, which is nearly worthless.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:20 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
The PES demo lets you play 10 minute matches, so it's 5 minute halves. FIFA demos are 3 minute halves usually, which is nearly worthless.
Ah, you're right. The PES half lengths have always confused me. But 10 minute matches are still better than what the FIFA demos offer for sure.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:17 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
And they even had betas this year. Which they are also doing for NHL. EA seems to be making a bigger shift towards giving some sort of crap about the consumer. To make sure the products work and people like them. Color me shocked.
FIFA has been doing Closed betas for a few years (FIFA 15 definitely had a beta), but this was the first one that the popularity of Twitch and YouTube made it more evident.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:49 PM   #15
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Just a bit over a week to go... I have such an itch to play!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »