Home

Buffalo Bills Defensive End, Mario Williams Has His Red Contacts in Madden NFL 16

This is a discussion on Buffalo Bills Defensive End, Mario Williams Has His Red Contacts in Madden NFL 16 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Buffalo Bills Defensive End, Mario Williams Has His Red Contacts in Madden NFL 16

I noticed the Buffalo Bills tweeted an image of defensive end, Mario Williams with red contacts in Madden NFL 16, so I had to go in and check it out myself.

Just one of the "little things" in the game.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Buffalo Bills Defensive End, Mario Williams Has His Red Contacts in Madden NFL 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

I noticed the Buffalo Bills tweeted an image of defensive end, Mario Williams with red contacts in Madden NFL 16, so I had to go in and check it out myself.

Just one of the "little things" in the game.
It's cool that they got it in but I wish elite pass rushers like Williams actually rushed the passer like elite pass rushers.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Buffalo Bills Defensive End, Mario Williams Has His Red Contacts in Madden NFL 16

Haha, that is cool...
Old 08-29-2015, 04:58 PM   #4
MVP

It amazes me how EA is able to put this level of detail into the players (which looks great), but they can't figure out how to not have every sideline player wearing high socks or put names on the back of their jerseys? Just sayin..
Old 08-29-2015, 05:00 PM   #5
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

Yeah, I'll start being impressed with this when CFM works.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 08:50 PM   #6
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

They tweeted my screenshot and didnīt even mention my name! At least i asked about it an Ik Enenkpali liked my comment! lol

https://account.xbox.com/pt-BR/screenshot/a27d436c-ae0d-40b8-b569-2284a675583a?gamertag=FH1S&scid=33480100-cb54-4451-8a00-6ee14a7a414b

follow me, @FernandoSchmude
Old 08-29-2015, 08:57 PM   #7
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
It amazes me how EA is able to put this level of detail into the players (which looks great), but they can't figure out how to not have every sideline player wearing high socks or put names on the back of their jerseys? Just sayin..

First, if it took them any time at all it was no more than a few minutes. (I assume its part of his face scan so it didn't take any extra effort).

Second, did you ever think maybe the just don't have the resources capable of doing so? Lets be honest here. These consoles compare to a low to mid end PC. They have to choose where those resources need to go. And players on the sideline during plays isn't that big of a deal. When you are on the field you aren't looking at #51 on the sideline. They have numbers and equipment in cut scenes. That is good enough.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:56 PM   #8
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricFreakingBerry
Yeah, I'll start being impressed with this when CFM works.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
This, seriously.

Not to be overly critical, but they can add this in but they refuse to put in the little details that actually matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »