Home

East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Commentary

This is a discussion on East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Commentary within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2015, 07:31 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Comment

Is it ironic the only games I have buyers remorse for are only made by EA? They got $60 outta me again
Old 08-31-2015, 08:41 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Comment

I think mine is going back tomorrow while I can still get 30 for it. The other game is just too good.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:39 AM   #19
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Nobody knows about any further updates. EA has been pretty quiet about it.

At this point, if they went paid DLC for further course, I'm almost positive those who have this game will riot. There wasn't enough in it at launch to justify the full price tag, there was the comments from EA it wouldn't be yearly, and it would see content updates. At this point, there hasn't been enough in the way of content updates, to warrant offering something for purchase, at least IMO. They need to give us at least two more courses, and bring back all the other game modes outside of career that used to be there, then maybe, maybe we can start talking about paid DLC.

I just don't think the timing is right for paid DLC at this point, Too many people are still turned off by the content given, for the price up to this point.
The only course I'd pay for in this game would be Augusta National because I'd know how pricey this would be for EA and would be willing to support that feature. But yeah I haven't touched this game in a least 2 weeks and I'm waiting at least for East Lake to be in the game before I consider picking it up again. EA really needs to get more courses in ASAP and then have much better interaction with the community. That would go a LONG way to easing a lot of the dissatisfaction with this game.

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 09-02-2015, 07:23 AM   #20
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg44
The only course I'd pay for in this game would be Augusta National because I'd know how pricey this would be for EA and would be willing to support that feature. But yeah I haven't touched this game in a least 2 weeks and I'm waiting at least for East Lake to be in the game before I consider picking it up again. EA really needs to get more courses in ASAP and then have much better interaction with the community. That would go a LONG way to easing a lot of the dissatisfaction with this game.
I'd think any course they put in would be pricey for them. Sure, Augusta is more due to the license probably being more costly to obtain, but the sheer amount of work that goes into each course to be measured up with their lasers and whatever else they use to get the exact terrains into the game, then the visuals, etc, etc, it's a long costly process for each and every course. So, like I said, I'd be willing to pay for more.... down the road. Personally, there isn't enough value in the game itself at this point for the price that was initially paid to warrant paid DLC at this point. So, it's not about never wanting to pay for them. It's more about, give me my initial value first. Then I'll consider purchasing some of your extra's if they appeal to me, but until I feel I've gotten my $70 value... that's not happening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »