Home

Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (8-31-15)

This is a discussion on Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (8-31-15) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2015, 10:53 PM   #17
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (8-31-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715
No other CF is playing defense like him this year. Last I saw he was +12 runs saved over the second best guy in all of baseball. After I said the stuff about him this morning too he goes out and makes the best HR robbing catch in a loooooong time tonight against Machado. It's in this video section http://m.rays.mlb.com/video/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU
I just uploaded my roster with the speed rating edits, stances, transactions, check the roster thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-update.html

Kevin Kiermaier speed and defense was edited in my roster

Statcast 90 ft times converted to MLB The Show Ratings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 09-01-2015, 07:47 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jros22
I just uploaded my roster with the speed rating edits, stances, transactions, check the roster thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-update.html

Kevin Kiermaier speed and defense was edited in my roster
Yeah, he's edited on the OSFM as well. It's like that on my franchise, but it doesn't help with DD. that's what I've been playing morr
Old 09-01-2015, 01:38 PM   #19
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteith
Eovaldi has been the beneficiary of some great run support, no doubt. That is certainly the main reason for that W-L record. However, as someone who watches the Yankees everyday, I can attest that he is a vastly-improved pitcher over the last two months. The biggest change is his confidence in his splitter. He'll throw it in any count, which makes that 100 mph heat that much more effective. He definitely deserves a boost in the game. Last time I checked, he's still rated lower than C.C.
I agree. I am a Yankees fan also. I don't think we're asking for him to be an 85...however I do still a 79 even an 80 given he does still have 14 wins is reasonable. Also, it's not just Nathan. I feel ever since I got the show 15 the Yankees ratings have been below their norms. The pitchers don't have the correct pitches they throw, their speeds aren't even close to accurate. As for the hitters...Ellsbury and Gardner have had decent years. I might be bias because Jacoby is my favorite player but .270/.280 avg is the new .300 and he plays unreal defense every game. 84 is too low. and 66 against lefties.. Lastly, tanaka is a great pitcher. Yes he has had a weird up and down year but to go from 91 to 85... when he is still 10-6 with a below 3.60 ERA isn't right. And he is back to throwing 93-94 consistency. Please update this. I don't get what the show has against the YANKEES.

o, and miller went down to an 86... and adam warren still has a potential of D, yet is rated 79 and having a great year. I just don't understand. There r people out there that would take the time to make every player as accurate as possible. If people dont want to give 100 percent to their job. Please contact someone that will.

Overall, besides ratings its a great game.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:45 PM   #20
Rookie

RevisIsland24's Arena

Will they ever change Cespedes' number?
Old 09-01-2015, 08:59 PM   #21
Just started!

this game hates NY teams ... I don't know why..

Hoping for a subway series 15'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2015, 09:02 PM   #22
Just started!

Does anyone else find the need to have to update their own rosters? Every week I give hope that they'll update the Yankee players to a respectful level... Every week I continue to be disappointed. Beltran is on fire... ( 76 overall) Ellsbury and Gardner... ( 84 overall) Tanaka (85 overall) ... Miller ( 86 overall)

I could keep going through almost every player on this team. I find humor in the fact that Adam Warren has had a career year and his potential continues to stay a D..
Old 09-02-2015, 01:08 AM   #23
Rookie

It's pretty funny that 2 of the best OFers in baseball (Jackie Bradley Jr and Kiermaier) are mediocre outfields at best according to SCEA ratings. There will never ever be justification for how low they rated JBJ's throwing.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:08 PM   #24
All Star

OVR: 2

I know he's a rookie and it's only 5 starts but Severino should be higher than a 73.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »