Home

PES 2016: New Master League Details

This is a discussion on PES 2016: New Master League Details within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 04:18 PM   #17
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2016: New Master League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by abclefty12
I commented on a post Daymos had on Facebook about his option file he was creating and asked if the file was region specific. He indicated his file should work on US versions of the game as his file is user specific and not region specific. I don't fully understand but he seemed confident. Check out his Facebook page for how his option file works and what it costs for more detail.
It looks like he is using a shared profile to share the option file and you have to pay! I hope that isn't the only work around for getting option files to be shared that would be disappointing.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Embargo ends on Monday, so hopefully we should know a lot then
Old 09-09-2015, 04:41 PM   #19
Rookie

abclefty12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
It looks like he is using a shared profile to share the option file and you have to pay! I hope that isn't the only work around for getting option files to be shared that would be disappointing.
Yes, while it looks amazing, sinking $30 into an already $60 game would be a tall order. I'm sure there will be other options especially since the game looks like a solid improvement from last year at least at this point.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:56 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

For those looking at the PC game, cdkeys.com has it for $30, probably the cheapest for a while. I'm really tempted, but will wait until we see a demo, hopefully it will still be on sale until it releases.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:25 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Most kits will already be completed so people can import them on their own. The question is what will option files be like, most people create Bundesliga from scratch and that takes time.
One question I have since I, like a cheating boyfriend, went astray for a few years from the good-looking and reliable PES to the hot and shallow FIFA.

What's the difference in option files between PS4 and Xbox1? I know I keep reading that the new PES is reintroducing an edit mode for PS4, but does that mean the Xbox 1 will not have the ability to customize at all? If it does have an editing mode on the Xbox, what's the difference? How much worse or limited is it?

Just trying to see if it's worth shelling out the $500+ it'll cost me to get a PS4, PES, remote controller, online account.

Last edited by PeruvianPlaya954; 09-09-2015 at 05:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 05:38 PM   #22
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

Love the new menus and cut scenes!

Great job Konami! Glad you stepped up your game on this part of the game.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:13 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8
this year, we have two good soccer game!!
The only complain is I do not have enough time to play ^^
Old 09-09-2015, 11:39 PM   #24
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
One question I have since I, like a cheating boyfriend, went astray for a few years from the good-looking and reliable PES to the hot and shallow FIFA.

What's the difference in option files between PS4 and Xbox1? I know I keep reading that the new PES is reintroducing an edit mode for PS4, but does that mean the Xbox 1 will not have the ability to customize at all? If it does have an editing mode on the Xbox, what's the difference? How much worse or limited is it?

Just trying to see if it's worth shelling out the $500+ it'll cost me to get a PS4, PES, remote controller, online account.
Hey my friend, unfortunately X1 will not have the option to import images like the PS4. X1 version will be limited, you can rename teams, leagues, and competitions and do some very limited kit editing but there won't be any logo's to implement. PS4 version should have some amazing detailed kits for you to import as they are basically similar to the PC kits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »