Home

FIFA 16 Features 16 Brazilian Teams, Full List of Leagues and Teams Coming Soon

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Features 16 Brazilian Teams, Full List of Leagues and Teams Coming Soon within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 03:32 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 16 Features 16 Brazilian Teams, Full List of Leagues and Teams Coming Soon

EA Sports has just announced 16 Brazilian teams will be available in FIFA 16.

Quote:
The teams with authentic crests and club name are, Atlético-MG, Atlético-PR, Avaí, Coritiba, Chapecoense, Cruzeiro, Figueirense, Fluminense, Grêmio, Internacional, Joinville, Ponte Preta, Palmeiras, Santos, São Paulo, and Vasco da Gama. At launch, the 16 Brazilian teams will appear with authentic crests and kits. Updated player names and visuals will need an online* update when and if available.

All Brazilian teams in FIFA 16 are available in the Rest of the World team menu and will be playable in most game modes. In Career Mode, players on Brazilian clubs will be available in the transfer database for when fans want to acquire them for their campaign. In FIFA Ultimate Team™, players on Brazilian Clubs will become available after fans accept and download the update when and if available.

EA will release the full list of leagues and teams for FIFA 16 very soon.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 05:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Features 16 Brazilian Teams, Full List of Leagues and Teams Coming Soon

Is this the latest they have ever announced a full list of teams in the games? they must still be working on adding more teams
Old 09-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #3
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FIFA 16 Features 16 Brazilian Teams, Full List of Leagues and Teams Coming Soon

Wish they would have dumped them in a league format. Better than nothing though.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:57 PM   #4
Just started!

Rest of the World, f***ing unbelievable. I wouldn't mind to play with Sao Paulo with 4 generic teams, like in previous FIFA's
Old 09-11-2015, 06:44 PM   #5
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

Wow. This must've been really last minute. I, too would've preferred these teams be in their own league, but it's better than nothing. It's like how NYCFC and Orlando City showed up in 'Rest of the World' half way through the MLS season last year.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 07:11 PM   #6
Rookie

what the heck? this looks very chaotic.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #7
Rookie

If only they would have a team creation feature that worked for the current gens we could actually have the Brazilian league. I don't understand how EA just let Konami subvert EA's exclusive BLP license, but when Konami gets four Brazilian teams exclusive EA don't do anything to counter it.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:58 PM   #8
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

I am cool with them in Rest of World... I would not use them in a CM and at least now can get their players on transfer. I get why some want them in a league though.

Licensing is the sports gamers worst enemy... They probs can't make a generic league due to the actual league but do not have the actual league license. Or something something lawyer stuff.

licensing

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »