Home

R.B.I. Baseball 15 Patch and Roster Update Available Now

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 15 Patch and Roster Update Available Now within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2015, 09:20 PM   #9
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 15 Patch and Roster Update Available Now

Was there a new patch for RBI on Xbox One? I am thinking I had fired it up less than a month ago but when I launched it yesterday I got a massive 3GB patch. I didn't even think the game was that large...so after waiting a good bit I logged in and got the latest roster update message as well. Not sure if something was actually patched or if it is the placebo effect but it seems to play and look smoother than I remember it. Anyone know?
Old 08-17-2015, 10:08 PM   #10
Rookie

NEBULUZZ's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Was there a new patch for RBI on Xbox One? I am thinking I had fired it up less than a month ago but when I launched it yesterday I got a massive 3GB patch. I didn't even think the game was that large...so after waiting a good bit I logged in and got the latest roster update message as well. Not sure if something was actually patched or if it is the placebo effect but it seems to play and look smoother than I remember it. Anyone know?
Rosters are updated as of trade deadline AND game appears to play better than before.

Middle infielders don't avoid grounders up the middle and starters last at least 7 innings now.

I have given this game another shot instead of buying Super Mega Baseball or finding MLB 2K13 (impossible) for 360.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:50 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know I'm probably in the minority but I really enjoy this game. It has it's fair share of issues, bugs and glitches but I have a lot of fun with it. It's challenging on Normal which is a plus. I'm playing a short season right now with the Orioles and I'm like 19-15 and 3.5 out of first place in the East.

There are really only a few things I would add that could make this game just that much better.

1) Being able to control your fielder's dive/jump. I hate relying on the computer for this. There are tons of times where I believe I could've robbed a HR or made a diving stop up the middle but the CPU did nothing to make a play. Even if it was just one button, like B for instance, and the computer decided whether it was going to be a dive or jump, I'd be fine with that.

2) The stat overlay for batters should show RBI's instead of SB's. I mean, this is RBI Baseball after all. I think that stat is much more important to see than SB's. I do, however, fully appreciate the full stat tracking the game offers.

3) Trades. The roster updates are far too infrequent. Even without those it would be nice to be able to make trades during your season so that I can actually make moves to better my team, unlike the terrible O's front office.

4) Injuries. It would be interesting to see an injury every so often. Not a must considering that the game is an arcade, pick-up-and play type but it might be cool. Especially with the 40-man rosters it would be interesting having to call players up because of an injury.

5) The All-Star game should actually feature the best players from YOUR season, not just the actual players that were voted in this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 08:30 AM   #12
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Last two weeks I've been playing a ton. I played through an entire playoffs in one sitting and won the world series with the Mets. I was on medium level. I started a season on hard with the Mets and I'm about 20 games deep. Of course after i do that they drop a new roster update. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 09-21-2015, 11:37 AM   #13
Rookie

I think I have four or five games left in my 52 game season with the O's. I'm neck and neck with the Rays for first place and we both have 2.5 game leads in the Wild Card so I should be in the playoffs. This is the most exciting season I've had in a sports game in recent memory.

My next game is against TB too. The last time I played them Britton blew a save and got the loss. Just like in real life. Ha.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:05 AM   #14
Rookie

Has anyone else had issues with achievements being glitched or not unlocking on XB1?
I set up and played a couch vs game...no achievement. I hit a walk-on HR...no achievement. Wieters has 51 RBI in my 52 game season with four games left...no achievement.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2015, 03:37 PM   #15
Banned

illmatic04's Arena

OVR: 4

This game is flat out atrocious, Super Mega Baseball is a better option than this garbage
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »