Home

Top Rated Players in NBA Live 16

This is a discussion on Top Rated Players in NBA Live 16 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 12:33 AM   #9
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I wish Live looked as good in motion as it does in the up close stills.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:49 AM   #10
Banned

GStera7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top Rated Players in NBA Live 16

My List
[list]
[*]LeBron James (Overall - 99)
[*]Kevin Durant (Overall - 97)[*]Anthony Davis (Overall - 97)[*]Steph Curry (Overall - 96)[*]Russell Westbrook (Overall - 94)
[*]Chris Paul (Overall - 93)[*]James Harden (Overall - 93)
[*]Blake Griffin (Overall - 92)[*]DeMarcus Cousins (Overall - 92)
[*]Marc Gasol (Overall - 92)
[*]Dwight Howard (Overall - 92)
[*]John Wall (Overall - 91)
[*]Damian Lillard (Overall - 91)[*]Kyrie Irving (Overall - 90)[*]Jimmy Butler (Overall - 90) [*]Paul George (Overall - 89) [*]LaMarcus Aldridge (Overall - 87)[*]Kawhi Leonard (Overall - 87)
[*]Klay Thompson (Overall - 86) [*]Carmelo Anthony (Overall - 86)
[*]Andre Drummond (Overall - 86)
[*]Pau Gasol (Overall - 85)
[*]Zach Randolph (Overall - 84)
[*]DeAndre Jordan (Overall - 84)[*]Dwyane Wade (Overall - 84)
[*]Kobe Bryant (Overall - 84)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2015, 07:01 AM   #11
Benchwarming Since 92

TDYRX's Arena

If you hypothetically had 15 players on each team, that would be 450 unique athletes. I don't think having 22 of those (appx.) 450 being 90+ is terrible, considering there are multiple superstars on some teams. I agree that a few of those guys probably shouldn't be that high though. I'd probably move Drummond, Klay, DJ, PG, Irving, Wall and Lillard all into the mid to high 80's. I'd also lower DWade and Kobe a bit, but I feel everyone else is pretty legit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 10:58 AM   #12
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
I like that the best player isnt a 99, but there are simply too many 90s from guys that are NOT ELITE PLAYERS. Deandre? John Wall? Drummond?!? Seriously? Too-high ratings almost always results in games where defense is an afterthought.

Last edited by Kushmir; 09-13-2015 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-13-2015, 12:12 PM   #13
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
He's tied for 8th, and only one point of 3rd. Not to crazy to think about there are 7-9 elite players in the league who may look like the best player in basketball on any given night

7-9 elite players yet their are 22 that are rated 90 or above. You're right any players can look elite on a given night, Brandon Jennings put up 55 in a game his rookie year, but what make a player elite is looking like one of, if not the, best players night in and night out. Deandre Jordan is a freak unique talent that changes a game by being on the court but rarely looks like the best player on his team, let alone the league.

Ratings will adjust once the season starts but something like these ratings make me question just how sim and realistic the Live team is striving for and maybe that's just it. The sim crowd is expecting this game to match the competition in terms of realism all around and that just might not be the goal of the game. But hey that's why there's competition. For the hardcore sim crowd there is a game for you and for those that want a basketball game that still plays well (hopefully) and is fun on the court there is Live
Old 09-13-2015, 12:17 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
7-9 elite players yet their are 22 that are rated 90 or above. You're right any players can look elite on a given night, Brandon Jennings put up 55 in a game his rookie year, but what make a player elite is looking like one of, if not the, best players night in and night out. Deandre Jordan is a freak unique talent that changes a game by being on the court but rarely looks like the best player on his team, let alone the league.

Ratings will adjust once the season starts but something like these ratings make me question just how sim and realistic the Live team is striving for and maybe that's just it. The sim crowd is expecting this game to match the competition in terms of realism all around and that just might not be the goal of the game. But hey that's why there's competition. For the hardcore sim crowd there is a game for you and for those that want a basketball game that still plays well (hopefully) and is fun on the court there is Live

I think you misread my post, I was talking about curry being tied for 4th best ratings wise, because someone disagreed with that. I tried to explain why it's not that crazy to think that as Lbj, Durant, Harden, Westbrook, Davis,Paul, Blake, and Gasol are all really elite and deserve recognition. With that said, I agree there are way too many 90s. Honestly only the players I just listed should be 90s imo.

Old 09-13-2015, 12:23 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GStera7
My List
[list]
[*]LeBron James (Overall - 99)
[*]Kevin Durant (Overall - 97)[*]Anthony Davis (Overall - 97)[*]Steph Curry (Overall - 96)[*]Russell Westbrook (Overall - 94)
[*]Chris Paul (Overall - 93)[*]James Harden (Overall - 93)
[*]Blake Griffin (Overall - 92)[*]DeMarcus Cousins (Overall - 92)
[*]Marc Gasol (Overall - 92)
[*]Dwight Howard (Overall - 92)
[*]John Wall (Overall - 91)
[*]Damian Lillard (Overall - 91)[*]Kyrie Irving (Overall - 90)[*]Jimmy Butler (Overall - 90) [*]Paul George (Overall - 89) [*]LaMarcus Aldridge (Overall - 87)[*]Kawhi Leonard (Overall - 87)
[*]Klay Thompson (Overall - 86) [*]Carmelo Anthony (Overall - 86)
[*]Andre Drummond (Overall - 86)
[*]Pau Gasol (Overall - 85)
[*]Zach Randolph (Overall - 84)
[*]DeAndre Jordan (Overall - 84)[*]Dwyane Wade (Overall - 84)
[*]Kobe Bryant (Overall - 84)

Your list worst than theirs lol. I'm a Blazers fan, and though I hate he left, there's no way Dame a 91 and Lamarcus a 87, probably should reverse that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 12:35 PM   #16
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
I think you misread my post, I was talking about curry being tied for 4th best ratings wise, because someone disagreed with that. I tried to explain why it's not that crazy to think that as Lbj, Durant, Harden, Westbrook, Davis,Paul, Blake, and Gasol are all really elite and deserve recognition. With that said, I agree there are way too many 90s. Honestly only the players I just listed should be 90s imo.

I gotcha, i ust have misread/misinterpreted your post.. I can agree with your list of elite players. I do wonder if some of these ratings are based on expectations as well. Maybe they are expecting certain players to step their game up this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »