Home

Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-14-15)

This is a discussion on Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-14-15) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 08:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-14-15)

The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. The update adds 36 players and includes 263 player movements.

We will update this post when Daddy Leagues updates the changes.

UPDATE: Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Paul Goldschmidt -1 (97), Yoenis Cespedes +4 (90), Nolan Arenado +3 (90), Johnny Cueto -3 (87), Ryan Braun +1 (87), Chris Davis +1 (87), Adrian Gonzalez -3 (86), Kris Bryant +1 (84), Kyle Seager +2 (84), Jeurys Familia +3 (84), Jaime Garcia +4 (83), Gio Gonzalez -2 (82), Justin Upton +1 (82), Matt Kemp +3 (81), Yordano Ventura +3 (81), Drew Storen -3 (81), Christian Yelich +2 (81), Jeff Samardzija -2 (81) and more.

Check out all of the other details below.

Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 09-14-2015 at 08:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 08:58 AM   #2
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-14-15)

SCEA/SONY does a terrific job with these weekly roster updates, but how does Seager start out at 73 and Conforto is still a 67? That's no slight to Seager either. He's already tremendous and deserves his 73 rating. I just think Conforto should be at least ranked that high too.

The numbers over his first 124 ABs are phenomenal.

At least Cespedes and Familia each received attribute raises this week. Both well deserved!
Old 09-14-2015, 02:29 PM   #3
Rookie

RevisIsland24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
SCEA/SONY does a terrific job with these weekly roster updates, but how does Seager start out at 73 and Conforto is still a 67? That's no slight to Seager either. He's already tremendous and deserves his 73 rating. I just think Conforto should be at least ranked that high too.

The numbers over his first 124 ABs are phenomenal.

At least Cespedes and Familia each received attribute raises this week. Both well deserved!
I agree. Conforto needs an upgrade ASAP. Murphy and d'Arnaud deserve a boost too. I also wish they'd change Cespedes' number already. They did his arm sleeve though. Baby steps.
Old 09-14-2015, 03:58 PM   #4
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

Re: Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-14-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland24
I agree. Conforto needs an upgrade ASAP. Murphy and d'Arnaud deserve a boost too. I also wish they'd change Cespedes' number already. They did his arm sleeve though. Baby steps.
It's so weird that they added the arm sleeve but didn't change Cespedes to #52 and Torres to #72.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Still no Jankowski for the Padres. No roster bump for Solarte, (power and defense) Gyorko, (defense and power) Spangenberg, (contact and speed) Norris, (defense) and Tyson Ross' overall badassary. Most underrated SP in the game. He also has a cutter.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »