Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 03:00 PM   #17
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots and 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
I'm glad they found time to make two Stephanies and Mikey Whipwreck and completely left out Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte and Becky Lynch making us wait for the DLC... sad sad sad

I completely agree with this. Very pathetic on 2Ks part to NOT include those 4 NXT womens with the shipment. I would even say Savio Vega being in it overt them is kind of ridiculous. Guy can't make it into a game when he was active but we throw him in now. I know its for SCSA's Showcase but still.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 09-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #18
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

I couldnt be happier that Enzo and Cass are going to be in the game. The only thing that sucks is that the crowd isnt singing along with the "You cant teach that" or the "How you doin".
Old 09-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #19
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots and 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I completely agree with this. Very pathetic on 2Ks part to NOT include those 4 NXT womens with the shipment. I would even say Savio Vega being in it overt them is kind of ridiculous. Guy can't make it into a game when he was active but we throw him in now. I know its for SCSA's Showcase but still.
Let me pose this question to you and I want you to think like a business man for a minute. If I make Dlc that no one really cares about how am I going to get you to buy it. There is a strategic reason for why some people are released as DLC because it makes money for the company.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:09 PM   #20
Rookie

Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Weird,Cena wasn't announced Edit I found him

Last edited by Droned idahoan xb gt; 09-15-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:11 PM   #21
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

A little bummed that Owen Hart didn't make the cut, but still very impressive roster. Loving the different versions of SCSA. The timing on the Enzo Amore and Big Cass intro was way off, but hey, a least it's in the game. I'm so jacked for this game.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 05:22 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Shocked there's no Road Dog.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 05:43 PM   #23
Rookie

I'm still not grasping the fact of having Billy gunn, X Pac, Triple H and Shawn Michaels but no Road Dogg....now if The Austin career mode is going through his career I know I'm not crazy but DX was a major factor in that. In the long run its not suprising but just for accuracy sake it would've made sense. This is making me question what type of Austin career mode we are looking forward to playing in my opinion.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:51 PM   #24
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
A huge roster, but kind of disappointed at the many omissions. We get Savio Vega, Mikey Whipwreck, 3 Undertakers, 3 Stings, 2 Stephanie McMahons, Layla, Eva Marie, and others like that.... but we don't get Sasha, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, the Dudley Boyz, Blake and Murphy, and Road Dogg.

Who is going to play with Billy Gunn in a one-on-one match? Kind of strange.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »