Home

PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Demo

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Demo within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 05:13 AM   #17
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Dem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I was just looking at that too. I still wanted to purchase the pc version for the mods despite being underwhelmed by the ps4 version, but I don't know now. The demo isn't available either like Konami said it would
i love the PC version compared to 2015, just waiting for the mod. Everything is the same as PS4 version imo besides the graphics. tons of new animations, physics are great
Old 09-17-2015, 05:58 AM   #18
Rookie

Re: PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Dem

PC version has crappy graphics. Shame on you KONAMI! PC users have the best hardware to run games and you spit this poor PS3 port to PC users.

NEVER AGAIN.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:51 AM   #19
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusVI Roy
PC version has crappy graphics. Shame on you KONAMI! PC users have the best hardware to run games and you spit this poor PS3 port to PC users.

NEVER AGAIN.
Never played it on PC but can't modders put out graphics patches?
Old 09-17-2015, 10:18 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Never played it on PC but can't modders put out graphics patches?
yes

The PC version isn't that bad. The color/shading needs to be adjusted, that should fix a lot of it and then the SweetFX patch should add some settings that aren't available to set right now.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:23 AM   #21
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
yes

The PC version isn't that bad. The color/shading needs to be adjusted, that should fix a lot of it and then the SweetFX patch should add some settings that aren't available to set right now.
Sometimes I wish I had a gaming laptop/PC but I need to get use out of this PS4 and I need to game on a big TV.

1st world problems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 11:18 AM   #22
Rookie

flo182's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Sometimes I wish I had a gaming laptop/PC but I need to get use out of this PS4 and I need to game on a big TV.

1st world problems
Playing with your PC/Laptop on a big TV hasnt been an issue since.... i dont know, maybe 10 years? PC/Laptops also use HDMI so its basically the same as your PS4 but with a lot more power...
Old 09-17-2015, 11:23 AM   #23
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo182
Playing with your PC/Laptop on a big TV hasnt been an issue since.... i dont know, maybe 10 years? PC/Laptops also use HDMI so its basically the same as your PS4 but with a lot more power...
Is there any input lag?
Old 09-17-2015, 11:57 AM   #24
Rookie

Graphics can be improved but you won't have the same animations that PS4/XB1 have...

Anyway, seems every year the community has to work hard in every PES, patching everything to make it a "decent" game on PC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »