Home

PES 2016 For PC Will Not be the Same as Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Version

This is a discussion on PES 2016 For PC Will Not be the Same as Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Version within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 04:39 PM   #17
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2016 For PC Will Not be the Same as Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HK9dDfJM6o

Here's a comparison video of the PC vs PS4 version of the game
Thanks for the link. PC version for the most part looks darker and a bit washed out from what I see.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:04 PM   #18
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

PC version is getting trashed on Steam. I'm glad I waited on reviews.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/375960...ilter=toprated

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 09-17-2015, 07:08 PM   #19
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Yeah I was just gonna post this. I wonder how long it will be before they drop the ridiculous $50 price.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:11 PM   #20
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Yeah but those people were bashing the game before it dropped. Some people were never going to like it and you shouldn't care about their "reviews." People that get paid to review the PC version, reviewed the game really high. Seen an 87/100 by the German PC Gamers mag.

I've bought the game, its way better then last years PC version. Game looks better then last years and the graphics comparison to the PS3 & 360 version it looks better.

I laugh at how much people are getting butt hurt over the fact that the PS4 version looks better, do you know how many games look better on PC vs PS4? Almost everyone of them, we get one game that isn't as good and everyone loses their mind.

NBA Live use to have better graphics then 2k, what happened to NBA Live? Oh thats right. PES 2016 is the best football game on PC in my humble opinion, anybody disputing that because of graphics just simply isn't smart. PES 2015 on PS4 didn't have nearly the graphics as FIFA 15 on PS4, didn't everyone think PES was the better football game? So whats the difference.

If graphics mean that much to people, go buy a PS4. I'll take gameplay over graphics any day of the week.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:12 PM   #21
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
Yeah I was just gonna post this. I wonder how long it will be before they drop the ridiculous $50 price.
Yeah the price could have been lower, but its still a superb football game. Graphics not on par with the PS4, but the football on the pitch is great. The physics are wonderful and the changed to Master League are very exciting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 07:29 PM   #22
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Yeah but those people were bashing the game before it dropped. Some people were never going to like it and you shouldn't care about their "reviews." People that get paid to review the PC version, reviewed the game really high. Seen an 87/100 by the German PC Gamers mag.

I've bought the game, its way better then last years PC version. Game looks better then last years and the graphics comparison to the PS3 & 360 version it looks better.

I laugh at how much people are getting butt hurt over the fact that the PS4 version looks better, do you know how many games look better on PC vs PS4? Almost everyone of them, we get one game that isn't as good and everyone loses their mind.

NBA Live use to have better graphics then 2k, what happened to NBA Live? Oh thats right. PES 2016 is the best football game on PC in my humble opinion, anybody disputing that because of graphics just simply isn't smart. PES 2015 on PS4 didn't have nearly the graphics as FIFA 15 on PS4, didn't everyone think PES was the better football game? So whats the difference.

If graphics mean that much to people, go buy a PS4. I'll take gameplay over graphics any day of the week.
I had a PS4, I sold it. Why? Because my Titan Black made every game on it look ugly, by comparison. And I did buy PES 15 on PC. Didn't work out for me, I play on Pro Cam on Fifa and prefer to play all of my footie games that way.(And NBA2k, as well) So graphics become a really big issue for me real quick. Ugly from afar on broadcast is REALLY ugly up close. And, as shallow as it might sound, it's a deal breaker for me. I don't have a $3000 rig to play PS3 level games, graphics wise. (no, the rig wasn't for gaming, it's for video editing. But man, does this card pump out some major graphics!) I get your side of it, but I'll have to pass.

P.S. My monitor is a 42" Viewsonic. It doesn't help with it 3 feet in front of my face. Big and ugly is really, really ugly.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 09-17-2015 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:36 PM   #23
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Completely understandable m8. PS4, PC, Xbox One, whatever console I'm sure PES 2016 is great. But if you wan't the graphics, PS4 & Xbox One way to go.

Its just amusing out of the PC community that they announced it wouldn't look as good as the PS4/XBone version of the game back in July, and somehow people are still talking about it likes its news..... Like get over it already, if anyone bought the game and then complained about graphics, its like where have you been? lol.

Pc gamers man. smh haha
Old 09-17-2015, 10:36 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Completely understandable m8. PS4, PC, Xbox One, whatever console I'm sure PES 2016 is great. But if you wan't the graphics, PS4 & Xbox One way to go.

Its just amusing out of the PC community that they announced it wouldn't look as good as the PS4/XBone version of the game back in July, and somehow people are still talking about it likes its news..... Like get over it already, if anyone bought the game and then complained about graphics, its like where have you been? lol.

Pc gamers man. smh haha
Like I was saying before, I'll have to play the game to get a good feel for it. Last year the graphics didn't bother me at all, I used some custom sweetfx out of the gate, made my BPL and MLS kits and happily gamed away. I just don't understand the decision making logic behind making the PC version inferior on purpose and I wished someone from the Dev team would talk about it a little. It's the lack of transparency that bothers me a little. I guess I'm just really into this new age of Dev/Community interaction like what the 2k Dev team has been doing the past couple of years. That's the way it should be IMO.

Anyways....

Has anyone heard anything about the PC demo?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »