Home

Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16

This is a discussion on Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 06:21 PM   #17
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: WWE 2K16 Divas Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
This is complete BS and a horrible disappointment. Yeah they brought back create a diva and created characters can look really damn good but created characters don't look as good as ones in the game.

Lets not get the 4 horsewomen but we can't forget to get Eva Marie in the game, you know because she is completely worthless and can't wrestle. Good thing she is on Total Divas though.

We will see but this sucks big time.
IMO Total Divas is the worst thing to happen to the Diva division, I really hope that they are saying all four won't be in there and at least Charlotte and Sasha can make it. I was going to make my own 4 Horsewomen of my own anyway but with Sasha and Charlotte in it..guess I'll wait till someone creates them.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:22 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash2015
at least there's a huge roster this year to makeup for some of that
I'm not sure Savio Vega, Cameron, Eva Marie, Colonel Mustafa, General Adnan, Haku, Kama Mustafa, 3 versions of Sting, 2 of Stephanie, 2 of Big Show, Santino Marella and the Terminator can make up for this.

If all those characters, which have very little demand (excluding Sting) can make it in the game, why the hell not the four best women in the WWE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I really hope that they are saying all four won't be in there and at least Charlotte and Sasha can make it
reading up on the 2k forums, and a dev said that none of the women are in the game.

Last edited by StevenSD; 09-18-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:17 PM   #19
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Pretty sure this is an executive decision (either Vince or 2K) done to make next year's title more appealing. Which is stupid thinking because there willl be another new crop of people (Apollo Crews, Dudley Boyz, Asuka, Nia Jax, Bull Dempsey, etc.) needing to be added because of there presence in NXT, the WWE or debuting on the roster. I ****ing hate how this series is always nickel and dime"ing" the consumer.

I'll probably still purchase 2K16, but I really am frustrated with this strategy of intentionally missing wrestlers.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-18-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:25 PM   #20
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3

Never been into women's wrestling much but ever since these 4 have been wrestling they've been on fire. Sasha and Bayley are 2 of my top 5 favorite wrestlers right now. I'm really disappointed that 2 favorites aren't in, seems like theres some weird circumstances surrounding this. I will still buy and i appreciate the honesty from 2k but what a bummer, WWE is out of touch with their fan base. I wonder what "pushing" for these 4 to be in means? Whoever pulled the plug on these 4 really doesnt get the WWE fan base.
Golden State Warriors

Last edited by giantsharks; 09-18-2015 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:53 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
On one hand, I appreciate them being upfront about it now. (though lol at releasing this info on a Friday afternoon...)

On the other, this makes no sense whatsoever weighing them against others from NXT who are in the game.
You may find it funny but it makes sense. They released at around 4:00 PM on a Friday afternoon to try and put it by people, casual fans. They are getting ready for a weekend, getting any work they have done so the boss doesn't get too mad. Ala the NCAA conveniently restoring Penn St. football from their bowl ban at 11:59 AM on a Saturday morning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 09:55 PM   #22
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
You may find it funny but it makes sense. They released at around 4:00 PM on a Friday afternoon to try and put it by people, casual fans.
Didn't actually think it was funny. Just pointing out the classic move of burying news on a Friday afternoon, as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
reading up on the 2k forums, and a dev said that none of the women are in the game.
It's actually the community manager, not a dev. Absolutely no difference for this news, but just for clarification's sake.

And the link to back this up: http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...6#post12493366
Old 09-18-2015, 10:35 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Confirmed my thoughts earlier...

Old 09-18-2015, 10:51 PM   #24
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Confirmed my thoughts earlier...

Which is really stupid IMO. If they get scanned put them in the damn game.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »