Home

Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-21-15)

This is a discussion on Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-21-15) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 04:32 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-21-15)

The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. The update adds 17 players and includes 122 player movements.

Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Adam Warren +7 (86), Jason Heyward -1 (83), Wil Myers +2 (82), Cesar Hernandez +5 (78), Trevor Bauer -5 (75), Rich Hill +6 (74), Brian Bogusevic +2 (72), Matt Belisle -1 (71) and more.

Check out all of the other details below.

Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 05:06 PM   #2
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (9-21-15)

Not trying to be "that guy" complaining week after week but...

HOW in god's name does Adam Warren get a raise to a 86 and Michael Conforto still sits at a 67??

Can I apply for a job on the SCEA Roster team? Seems like they could use some help.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises

HOW in god's name does Adam Warren get a raise to a 86 and Michael Conforto still sits at a 67??

Can I apply for a job on the SCEA Roster team? Seems like they could use some help.
Not to mention Steven Matz is 4-0 with an ERA under 2 and he's stuck at a 65! (70 as a SP, but still too low). Familia's nasty mid-90s spitter needs to be added to his repertoire and he deserves to be a gold as well with an ERA in the mid 1s and the third most saves in the MLB. d'Arnaud could use a little bit of love, along with Wilmer Flores and Logan Verrett.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:27 PM   #4
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsMania15
Not to mention Steven Matz is 4-0 with an ERA under 2 and he's stuck at a 65! (70 as a SP, but still too low). Familia's nasty mid-90s spitter needs to be added to his repertoire and he deserves to be a gold as well with an ERA in the mid 1s and the third most saves in the MLB. d'Arnaud could use a little bit of love, along with Wilmer Flores and Logan Verrett.
I think somebody at Sony hates the Mets
Old 09-21-2015, 06:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsMania15
Familia is having a great season, but to be honest, saves are kind of an overrated stat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 07:29 PM   #6
Rookie

RevisIsland24's Arena

Can anybody tell me if they changed Cespedes' number yet?
Old 09-21-2015, 11:01 PM   #7
Just started!

mFigz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises

In no shape or form should Adam Warren be an 86 overall lol the Jays just made him look very 70ish. Roberto Osuna and Aaron Sanchez should be getting some love though, they both throw in the upper 90s with ridiculous movement, yet they're scrubs in the Show. I agree with TheDarkKnightRises, I'd love to join the team and help with the roster team.
Old 09-22-2015, 01:02 AM   #8
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

If the ratings are based on form this year Jeff Manship needs an upgrade. Since coming to Cleveland he has been brilliant, his career numbers prior to this season are awful so the 56 rating was justified but he's been our best bullpen guy this year posting a 1.06 era and whip below 1. I've seen players get generous boosts based on form so it's only fair to give guys like Manship a boost based on his career best form.

Sent from my HTC_0PCV2 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »