Home

Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16

This is a discussion on Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2015, 04:31 PM   #57
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16

One good thing that comes out of this is that it give me more time to play the game before i dive into Universe mode. Waiting for CAW's will be all I have to do. Should I have to for the ladies mentioned? No but there's no sense in getting all hot about it.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 09-22-2015, 04:45 PM   #58
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
One good thing that comes out of this is that it give me more time to play the game before i dive into Universe mode. Waiting for CAW's will be all I have to do. Should I have to for the ladies mentioned? No but there's no sense in getting all hot about it.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
Some people are just overreacting. I get that they should be in the game, and it might be WWE's fault, but complaining or signing a petition or saying you aren't buying the game now aren't going to do anything about it. People want to say "oh but they got Balor and Owens in...", well the fact of the matter is those guys sell more games than the NXT ladies will.

Nonetheless, within a week or two of the game's release, some of the talented CAW makers will have the four ladies up and looking good. With the face importer, it's taking the hardest part out of creating CAWs. I have no doubts they are on the top of the list for some quality CAW makers. They'll be in my game faster than they would have been if they were DLC.

Old 09-22-2015, 04:53 PM   #59
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Some people are just overreacting. I get that they should be in the game, and it might be WWE's fault, but complaining or signing a petition or saying you aren't buying the game now aren't going to do anything about it. People want to say "oh but they got Balor and Owens in...", well the fact of the matter is those guys sell more games than the NXT ladies will.

Nonetheless, within a week or two of the game's release, some of the talented CAW makers will have the four ladies up and looking good. With the face importer, it's taking the hardest part out of creating CAWs. I have no doubts they are on the top of the list for some quality CAW makers. They'll be in my game faster than they would have been if they were DLC.

This is exactly how I look at it as well. The CAW makers are amazing. And since I've gotten back into WWE over the last few years i really appreciate what those people do. Cause i couldn't do it that's for sure haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 09-23-2015, 01:31 AM   #60
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

If nba 2k people had attitudes like that, then we would have never got Scottie Pippen in the game. Social media is a powerful thing if you use it. Never know till you try
Old 09-23-2015, 01:43 AM   #61
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
If nba 2k people had attitudes like that, then we would have never got Scottie Pippen in the game. Social media is a powerful thing if you use it. Never know till you try
Not a good comparison at all. A better comparison would be with The Show. The NXT girls will be in the game next year. It's like this year Kris Bryant and Carlos Correia weren't in the game, nor had their own stances, or portraits in the game. So roster makers create them as close to real life as they can, and find the closest stance. So this would be like petitioning to have Kris Bryant's model and portrait for next year to be put in the game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 03:47 AM   #62
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Not a good comparison at all. A better comparison would be with The Show. The NXT girls will be in the game next year. It's like this year Kris Bryant and Carlos Correia weren't in the game, nor had their own stances, or portraits in the game. So roster makers create them as close to real life as they can, and find the closest stance. So this would be like petitioning to have Kris Bryant's model and portrait for next year to be put in the game.
Sadly I don't have a ps4 so I can't get the show, but I still say it's a comparison. Scottie wasn't in the game till people used social media. So agree to disagree I guess
Old 09-23-2015, 10:32 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Except their stances were in the game...I think Correra and I know Bryant's stances were in the game listed as some of those Prospect stances.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:33 AM   #64
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
Sadly I don't have a ps4 so I can't get the show, but I still say it's a comparison. Scottie wasn't in the game till people used social media. So agree to disagree I guess

Except Scottie pippen is retired. So that'd be like wanting some legend in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »