Home

Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.03 Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.03 Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #9
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.03 Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation

On the other thread about this patch that is now closed the last poster said that the celebrations were toned down. I don't know if that's true personally.

After all the vitriol regarding this feature I can't imagine why the notes wouldn't have included that information...
Old 09-25-2015, 09:59 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.03 Available Now For Xbox One & PlayStation

I hope hoever signed off on "the Robot" has been removed from the Dev team. Its like some type of bad joke.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:51 PM   #11
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Right now the golfers celebrate like college kids at an EDM concert hopped up on Molly. Until that's removed I won't be playing this again anytime soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 11:15 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not sure if it's sad or what, but I am still enjoying the career mode on TW14 as a result of this title being so thin in that mode.

I thought about downloading the update with East Lake but haven't yet. Not sure I care enough anymore about the game, at least until we see some of these other issues addressed.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:20 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddhex27
I hope hoever signed off on "the Robot" has been removed from the Dev team. Its like some type of bad joke.

Leaving on the animations on here is something of a slap in the face to those who have purchased it and have to watch that nonsense. All you can do is laugh though.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:05 PM   #14
Rookie

catcherforbaseball's Arena

OVR: 1

The celebrations are rather annoying. At least skipping them earlier than usual would be a nice addition. When I skip my "ball in flight", I want to be able to immediately proceed to the next shot. Just a thought. I don't want to see him walking or fist pumping. I could care less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »