Home

Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 07:37 AM   #9
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Patch #2 Is Live

Still nothing about ridiculous sim stats or the problem they cause with drastic OLine regression?

What about players being stuck on the injury report with no injury until their contract expires?

No tuning of the draft class ratings? No safeties over 85 spd, CB's with more strength than safety's and DE's, a severe lack of big (330+) DT's.

Color me disappointed.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:50 AM   #10
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

I'm very disappointed as well and here's why:

Here are the issues raised in the pre-patch thread that needed to be addressed to fix CFM (note, all these issues are related to CFM, no other game mode). All these issues listed were issues that kept me from starting my CFM hoping they would be addressed in patch #2, but NONE of them were addressed.

- Force wins resulting in ridiculous results (I don't care too much about this one)
- Drive goals/confidence issues
- Non-scrambling QBs like Peyton Manning scrambling a lot; Scrambling QBs like Russell Wilson do not scramble
- Auto subs
- issues with resigning players (resign logic)
- issues with draft classes (speed issue)
- LT’ regression issue
- QB regression issue (AWR, INJ, DAC)

As far as I can tell, none of these were addressed. Maybe someone cares about not being able to sort while in fantasy draft board, but I don't see how it fixes any issues in CFM. Very disappointed.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:01 AM   #11
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

"Addressed over 100 bug and stability issues"

Play the game then report back. Already people moaning and groaning based on notes.

Play the game first.

In the meantime the only thing I do not see that I really wanted to see and I will go play and test this before commenting is the defensive camera view.

It does not work like Madden 15.....I hope this is one of the 100 bug and stability issues fixes.

Going to test things out here today. Still love this game regardless. It's the best Madden I have ever played on the field top to bottom.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 08:02 AM   #12
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Confirmed available for Xbox One. (273 MB)
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-30-2015, 08:04 AM   #13
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

So shading might actually be effective now?
Old 09-30-2015, 08:14 AM   #14
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

very disappointed. really wanted to see some changes to improve the quality of life of long franchises. as it stands now you cant progress players realistically (dont get enough xp) and the draft classes are flawed in some key areas (no safetys over 85 speed and cornerbacks having incredible strength is the most glaring). in addition, its near impossible to progress defensive players at all due to their goals being things like pass deflections and interceptions which you cant control. also - when all your corners have goal to get 5 INT obviously not all of them can meet it so some will just not make any gains at all. the whole XP/goals system is a damn mess.

also, I cant believe nothing was touched with the drive goals. we have multiple threads here (some even stickied) with like 30+ pages of people trying to come up with WORK AROUNDS to the drive goals - and they dont even change it at all. hey i guess in their defense its easier to have us come up with work arounds then to pay employees to come up with a solution to the problem!

I love this years game I give it a solid 9/10 and its just SO CLOSE to being a 10. I really hope there is going to be another patch down the road.

I guess on the bright side i dont have to worry about restarting my franchise.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:14 AM   #15
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
"Addressed over 100 bug and stability issues"

Play the game then report back. Already people moaning and groaning based on notes.

Play the game first.

In the meantime the only thing I do not see that I really wanted to see and I will go play and test this before commenting is the defensive camera view.

It does not work like Madden 15.....I hope this is one of the 100 bug and stability issues fixes.

Going to test things out here today. Still love this game regardless. It's the best Madden I have ever played on the field top to bottom.
I will start up my CFM and test, I just posted my initial impression of the patch. The "100 general bug and stability issues" were not listed under CFM so I understood that as not addressing bugs and issues in CFM. IIRC you also listed a bunch of issues you wanted EA to address and none of them were.

Anyway, I agree that we need to play and test before moaning, but as I said, it was not meant to be moaning, just posting my initial reaction to the patch which I think we should be allowed to do without it being labelled 'moaning'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 08:19 AM   #16
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included

I initially thought the entire point of this patch was to address the LT regression issue as well as the QB AWR/DAC issues but apparently I was wrong.

It is what it is at this point for CFM, I wish I didn't wait to start a new one tho lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »