Home

NBA 2K16: First Impressions Roundtable

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: First Impressions Roundtable within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 12:12 AM   #9
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Dude, just...get a job, save your money, and buy a PS4 and this game. You'll thank me later.
Atleast an xboxone. You can get a pretty good deal on those. I recently saw one for $350 with 2 controllers, rare replay, and gears of war. Not sure if those games are physical copies or not but if so it would be possible to pick up 2k16 nearly for free.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:47 AM   #10
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammywin
MyCareer not working on xbox 360... Was excited for the new MyCareer mode by Spike Lee... But when I start MyCareer its the same as in the past, i create the player and jump right to the rookie showcase. What am I missing here!?
It's for the PC and Current Gen consoles only man.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:49 AM   #11
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16: First Impressions Roundtable

Quote:
MyCareer not working on xbox 360... Was excited for the new MyCareer mode by Spike Lee... But when I start MyCareer its the same as in the past, i create the player and jump right to the rookie showcase. What am I missing here!?
Last-gen is only a roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 09:45 AM   #12
Rookie

First I love the game and it was well done it is better than last years. But I have a question what happened to the replay function after an online game. Because I would love to always go back and watch great plays from the game. 2nd when doing online play u pick ur uniform and then when u play your opponent they have the same color jersey that's frustrating. Also why can't WE decide if we want to play an opponent because I'm tired of playing OKC every game. Will these things be addressed??
Old 09-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #13
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
theres no way they are going to fit an almost 2 hour long movie in to the xbox 360 dvd
Old 09-30-2015, 04:17 PM   #14
Rookie

If 2k added nba live atmosphere/crowd then this game wont be as boring.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #15
Rookie

Why are the players not wearing the stance socks,there in the trailer but not in the game for the teams!!!!!I see them in the my player store but not on players??????/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #16
Just started!

Dude, I voiced and wrote half this game and I gotta say wasn't impressed at all. But seriously, I wanted to feel more immersed in the game and the boring intros that cover up for the ridiculously long loading times are no excuse. Who else loves playing at a solid 30 fps on Xbox One? I don't! I wish 2K would put their act together and make this game more like NBA Live, now now I know half of you are probably saying "HA what an idiot! This guy has no idea what he's saying!" let me finish. It has to be more immersive as NBA Live on the court, the sidelines are truly alive and I feel like I'm playing and I don't feel like a fan. But like any NBA game or most sports games, almost no skill is involved. All you have to do is follow your arrow when on defense and then press Square or X when nobody is in front of you on offense. Oh and can somebody please fix that Shaq bug where his jaw slings up and down for the duration of the pre-game loading screen? All in all, NBA 2K16 was a vast improvement- from NBA 2K12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »