Home

FIFA 16 Patch #2 Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Patch #2 Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2015, 01:20 AM   #9
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Patch #2 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One

Played about a half dozen matches post patch and I don't know what to think. The first several were on Legendary, 10 min halves, all default settings, and they were good matches, and I won all of them. It felt a little easier to score maybe?

Then played several matches on World Class and those were pretty bad. I actually lost most of those - go figure.

Might be just that I was tired, might be that I need to play more to tell, but can't say I noticed these major changes that people have suggested. Can't say I noticed the claim that they "humanized" the AI with the patch.

I want to say that it's different, but the difference is extremely minor. Maybe I'll see something different tomorrow with fresh eyes.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:26 AM   #10
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
Played about a half dozen matches post patch and I don't know what to think. The first several were on Legendary, 10 min halves, all default settings, and they were good matches, and I won all of them. It felt a little easier to score maybe?

Then played several matches on World Class and those were pretty bad. I actually lost most of those - go figure.

Might be just that I was tired, might be that I need to play more to tell, but can't say I noticed these major changes that people have suggested. Can't say I noticed the claim that they "humanized" the AI with the patch.

I want to say that it's different, but the difference is extremely minor. Maybe I'll see something different tomorrow with fresh eyes.
Albeit I only played one game, I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way
Old 10-06-2015, 01:39 AM   #11
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Man, I hate this game so much right now. First, **** world class. Second, **** magic tackles. Third, **** magic passes. And last, **** this b.s. of passes being sent off in error while playing on full manual. My passes should not veer 30 degrees off the direction I pass if the computer has nothing to do with my passing. Its complete bull****.

hulk smash

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2015, 03:25 AM   #12
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7

Actually not seeing much difference at all except for now none of the players walk through each other in the prematch intros
Old 10-06-2015, 07:21 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Albeit I only played one game, I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Man, I hate this game so much right now. First, **** world class. Second, **** magic tackles. Third, **** magic passes. And last, **** this b.s. of passes being sent off in error while playing on full manual. My passes should not veer 30 degrees off the direction I pass if the computer has nothing to do with my passing. Its complete bull****.

hulk smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peninc
Actually not seeing much difference at all except for now none of the players walk through each other in the prematch intros

Fellas –

Did all of you test the patch within your present Manager Mode or did you test it in Play Now? I’m thinking that it may be necessary (although a pain in the arse if you have made progress in MM) to start your MM over from scratch….

Check out the first post in the thread below. @PPerfect_CJ had quite a positive experience thus far and this was on Pro….

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
No idea if this applies to current Manager Modes, or not, so I started a new one to test it out. Playing on Pro and reset my sliders back to default. I'm United. Played the first match vs Spurs. It's just one match and we all now how games fluctuate in MM, but I'll say that it seemed challenging, again. They pretty much dominated the game, actually.

I had 7 shots with 4 on target.
They had 11 shots with 6 on target.
Possession was even at 50/50.
I had 4 tackles. They had 16!!
I had 3 fouls. They had 1.
I had 3 corners. They had 2.
My shot accuracy was 57%. Theirs was 54%.
Both our passing accuracies were 83.

Need to invest a little more time, but I have to say that it's encouraging. Can't wait to see what everyone else is experiencing. As for the artwork and names, I don't really know what they're referring to. Martial and Memphis look the same, unfortunately, so it wasn't about them.

Give it a try guys with a fresh MM or even a fresh re-install of the game and check out your results....Cheers fellas!
Old 10-06-2015, 07:44 AM   #14
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Do i need to restart my career mode or will any changes automatically work?
Old 10-06-2015, 07:53 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafc23
Do i need to restart my career mode or will any changes automatically work?

I would suggest just hopping in to your career mode and see what results/gameplay you have....And then maybe do a fresh re-install of the game w/ the new patch (OR) simply re-start your career mode and also compare if there are any gameplay improvements going that particular route.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #16
Rookie

Curious as to what is keeping the xbox patch. I know MS have to verify (as do Sony) yet still no word....confuzzling

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »