Home

FIFA 16 Patch #2 Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Patch #2 Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2015, 09:15 AM   #17
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 16 Patch #2 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One

Played a couple more matches last night in that new MM and I actually had to turn down the CPU marking and acceleration a hair. They were just destroying me defensively. I couldn't get a feel for the keeper, because I couldn't get anywhere NEAR him. Lol! Still holding off TOTAL judgement until I'm able to get 9 or 10 more matches in, but like I said earlier, it's encouraging.
#WeAreND
Old 10-06-2015, 09:15 AM   #18
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Fellas –

Did all of you test the patch within your present Manager Mode or did you test it in Play Now? I’m thinking that it may be necessary (although a pain in the arse if you have made progress in MM) to start your MM over from scratch….

Check out the first post in the thread below. @PPerfect_CJ had quite a positive experience thus far and this was on Pro….

Give it a try guys with a fresh MM or even a fresh re-install of the game and check out your results....Cheers fellas!
I was testing it in Play Now so there's no reason I shouldn't be noticing changes.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:18 AM   #19
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
I was testing it in Play Now so there's no reason I shouldn't be noticing changes.
Play Now is a totally different animal than Manager Mode, tho, so be careful with that. Doesn't SEEM like it should play differently, but it definitely does.
#WeAreND
Old 10-06-2015, 10:13 AM   #20
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm excited, haven't played in a few days so tonight it's on!

I'm a little nervous that they're tweaking the keepers, because honestly I think they're pretty great as is (especially in comparison to the other game out there). Most of all I'm relieved though, after hearing some moron yesterday claiming that the patch essentially reverted the game back to a FIFA 15 clone.

Who are these people and where do they come up with this garbage?
Old 10-06-2015, 10:17 AM   #21
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Play Now is a totally different animal than Manager Mode, tho, so be careful with that. Doesn't SEEM like it should play differently, but it definitely does.
I get that it makes the most sense to test sliders in MM, but for picking up any gameplay changes from a patch, there's absolutely zero reason they wouldn't be evident in Play Now.

It's been said that there's positional changes, changes to the way the AI plays in terms of error, movement and momentum of players... all kinds of things. All of these should be apparent in any mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #22
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Played a couple more matches last night in that new MM and I actually had to turn down the CPU marking and acceleration a hair. They were just destroying me defensively. I couldn't get a feel for the keeper, because I couldn't get anywhere NEAR him. Lol! Still holding off TOTAL judgement until I'm able to get 9 or 10 more matches in, but like I said earlier, it's encouraging.
What difficulty are you playing on, and have you adjusted any sliders?

I played a MM game last night (ARS v CP) and it was VERY enjoyable (default sliders, pro difficulty, slow, 10 min halves).
Old 10-06-2015, 10:46 AM   #23
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
What difficulty are you playing on, and have you adjusted any sliders?

I played a MM game last night (ARS v CP) and it was VERY enjoyable (default sliders, pro difficulty, slow, 10 min halves).
I was playing on pro, default sliders, slow, and 6 minute halves. Found out real quick that I needed to bump the CPU marking and acceleration down to 48, tho. I just couldn't do anything against them until I made that adjustment. I may go up to 7 or 8 minute halves, myself. I'll say this, anytime I managed to make it into the box, their centre backs were ALL OVER ME. They block more shots than the keepers!
#WeAreND
Old 10-06-2015, 10:48 AM   #24
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
the game feels a little faster, and, a little easier. im dismantling AC milans defence right now on legendary, up 1-0 in the 1st half but i think its just how far down i put the man marking for the cpu
Or the fact that your playing Milan, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »