Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #1 Available Now For PC Users, Details Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #1 Available Now For PC Users, Details Included within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 12:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #1 Available Now For PC Users, Details Included

I'm noticing a bit more sluggish gameplay and slower response times than before the patch.
The replays definitely start at the end of teh action as does the POG highlights. Commentary still cuts out.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:58 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willcoll
2K, I trust y'all are working hard on fixing commentary and I'm assuming it was a hard fix based on how long it's been. You guys deserve the benifet of the doubt. But when y'all fix it please don't wait to add it to a patch. Get the fix out ASAP. Even if it's in its own patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stop kissing 2k's A.. if they would of tested the pc version along with the consoles we wouldn't have the commentary problems. The consoles don't have that problem, and it doesn't take a rocket science game tester to see this bug was there before they launched the game. Hell i lost commentary my very first 3 minutes of my player story mode. once i hit the pro's. this company makes way to much money to let them slide. I paid just as much money for the game, As the console players did for the game. I expect to be treated with the same respect as the console gamer's. and where is our 1.2 patch that the consoles got? I think next time instead of paying $60.00 for a 2k game i will just pass until they prove they care about the pc version also.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:13 AM   #19
Rookie

willcoll's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoguloth22
stop kissing 2k's A.. if they would of tested the pc version along with the consoles we wouldn't have the commentary problems. The consoles don't have that problem, and it doesn't take a rocket science game tester to see this bug was there before they launched the game. Hell i lost commentary my very first 3 minutes of my player story mode. once i hit the pro's. this company makes way to much money to let them slide. I paid just as much money for the game, As the console players did for the game. I expect to be treated with the same respect as the console gamer's. and where is our 1.2 patch that the consoles got? I think next time instead of paying $60.00 for a 2k game i will just pass until they prove they care about the pc version also.

I hear you. It's a glitch and it is pretty much game breaking. But if any company deserves the benifet of the doubt it's 2k. They've known about the glitch for weeks and have said they are working on a fix and I believe them. It has got to be a tough fix based on how long it's been and they probably where working on a fix pre release but couldn't get one in time. If any company deserves the benefit of the doubt for all the work they put into this game, it's 2K

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=401236
Old 10-16-2015, 07:09 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by willcoll
I hear you. It's a glitch and it is pretty much game breaking. But if any company deserves the benifet of the doubt it's 2k. They've known about the glitch for weeks and have said they are working on a fix and I believe them. It has got to be a tough fix based on how long it's been and they probably where working on a fix pre release but couldn't get one in time. If any company deserves the benefit of the doubt for all the work they put into this game, it's 2K

with all due respect man, bs.

things like commentary cutting out and stuttering should be noticed IMMEDIATELY within one or two hours of testing. tests should be done on multiple setups as well to identify things like stuttering. if you're going to do something, do it right. 2k is not known for that.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:45 PM   #21
Rookie

I'm feeling lucky. In 34 hours of gameplay the commentary did cut out only one time for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 08:15 PM   #22
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psydefx
with all due respect man, bs.

things like commentary cutting out and stuttering should be noticed IMMEDIATELY within one or two hours of testing. tests should be done on multiple setups as well to identify things like stuttering. if you're going to do something, do it right. 2k is not known for that.
Normally I would disagree with you and say it's not feasible to really test on every video card, processor, Operating system combination. The problem with that defense however is that the stuttering seems to be present even for people with beast rigs.

Honestly I would love to hear what video card/processor this port was optimized for because it's not the ones listed on the system requirements.

Unless they tested it on like a 6,000$ rig with a beast vid card and processor I don't see how they could have NOT encountered the stuttering months ago.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:27 AM   #23
Rookie

3mir's Arena

still stutters like hell fu*k

R9 280X
i5 4460
8 gb ram

Last edited by 3mir; 10-18-2015 at 10:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »