Home

Denver Nuggets Pride & Miami Heat Alternate Home II Available Now in NBA 2K16

This is a discussion on Denver Nuggets Pride & Miami Heat Alternate Home II Available Now in NBA 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2015, 08:41 PM   #17
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Denver Nuggets Pride & Miami Heat Alternate Home II Available Now in NBA 2K16

Anyone know how many other jerseys will be released? I really don't want to keep starting mygm over everytime an update come out.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:45 PM   #18
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Denver Nuggets Pride & Miami Heat Alternate Home II Available Now in NBA 2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Anyone know how many other jerseys will be released? I really don't want to keep starting mygm over everytime an update come out.

Sad you even have to do that. There definitely has to be a better way. Most people like myself want the new jerseys but not patient enough to not start a MC or association mode for months until all the jerseys are released.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 10-29-2015, 08:56 PM   #19
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Denver Nuggets Pride & Miami Heat Alternate Home II Available Now in NBA 2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
After that massive jersey leak this year NBA might as we'll just let us use the codes- folks can't lift stuff off the disk this gen like they used to last gen anyway right?
PC guys would more than likely blow that up on the first day lol.

They really need to do something about this nonsense though. Either the NBA needs to make a deadline and single uniform release date for uniforms prior to the start of the regular season or they can work with 2K and really trump up the hype surrounding opening night in the league by making the day the official uniform release day or do it on whatever day 2K releases that year.

Either way there's no way that people should have to be spending VC on MyPlayers only to have to turn around and spend all that VC again and again because the NBA has 57,000 uniform releases at random *** times that they don't want spoiled by the game. Trust me, no body gives enough of a **** about these uniform releases for it to be a big deal that we see it on the game first anyway.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:08 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

im not seeing these unis on ps4. help plz
Old 10-29-2015, 10:21 PM   #21
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Just start it now. They'll keep releasing jersies and other updates up until about March. I waited until late december to start my my league last year and regret I didnt get enough time with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 01:09 AM   #22
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

Did the Knicks court ever get updated ?
Old 10-30-2015, 06:45 AM   #23
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

My thing is why do people have to WAIT for some damn jersys? Why can't the jerseys just be loaded into the game when the game is released? I mean the NBA knows what teams will use every night throughout the season from the jump. What the hell is this forced suspense for?
Old 10-30-2015, 08:55 AM   #24
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
My thing is why do people have to WAIT for some damn jersys? Why can't the jerseys just be loaded into the game when the game is released? I mean the NBA knows what teams will use every night throughout the season from the jump. What the hell is this forced suspense for?
Because things tend to get leaked maybe?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »