Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (11-4-15)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (11-4-15) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2015, 06:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
is adding 1+ to anthony davis really worth this because i hate roster updates and injuries.now i have to delete the game because it crashes on ps4,then istall it then redownload the 2gb patch on at&t sloth internet with the 2k sloth servers its already taken 2 hours to dl the patch and its not done,then wait for the in game install,thanks 2k you really need to test this type of crap that really dont even matter to me who even cares if some guy in 2k gets a +1 or -1 its just not worth this.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:32 PM   #10
Rookie

@ballin2k0 - yes it is worth it. My friends and I do an auction draft then play each other regularly. These updates mean that my team that has a bunch of the performing players are going to be noticeably better, and for that I am appreciative.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (11-4-15)

Can we please have a detailed write up on each player that was updated like last year, it's very handy when already have started a my league
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 06:37 PM   #12
Rookie

get rid of roster updates and injuries please if this messes up my custom roster im done with 2k forever it took about a week to create my roster and thats no joke.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #13
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
is adding 1+ to anthony davis really worth this because i hate roster updates and injuries.now i have to delete the game because it crashes on ps4,then istall it then redownload the 2gb patch on at&t sloth internet with the 2k sloth servers its already taken 2 hours to dl the patch and its not done,then wait for the in game install,thanks 2k you really need to test this type of crap that really dont even matter to me who even cares if some guy in 2k gets a +1 or -1 its just not worth this.
There might be away to set it so you don't receive roster updates but Im not sure. I never had to look into it. But ease up a bit mistakes happen. Updates aren't released with the expectation that problems will arise. For something like this the problem might not be known until the actual update release.

In terms of it "being worth it" it depends who you ask. Someone like you probably isn't going to care about a player going up or down by a point but their are some hardcore players that care about every attribute. Anything the makes the game, teams, and players play more like they do in real life. But who knows for sure how much of an effect it will have on the actual game. If I played with Steph Curry yesterday then played with him again today I doubt I will be able to tell and feel the +1 overall difference. Maybe some else will. Who knows. But I at least like the idea that the overall ratings in the game aren't definite and can change based on real life performances. A change of 1 overall isn't major but as we get into the season there's a chance we will see a number of players receive a boost or downgrade, in those instances the updates are certainly worth it. A player like Hassan Whiteside is a perfect example of this.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:06 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 9

Has the problem been fixed yet? Can I dl the roster update now?
Old 11-04-2015, 07:09 PM   #15
Pro

JoFri's Arena

the prev update on the nba opening night had shooting form/base signature changed for some of the okc players eg. novak, ibaka (more realistic now), augustine, and morrow.

i had less success on fast breaks too. when cpu opponent full court pressed, the pg no longer can blow by the defender by turbo and usually resulted in turnover (lost the ball).

i hope the transition defense and blocking fix patches come in soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 07:22 PM   #16
Rookie

if you want to update a player in myleague go to 2kmtcentral.com search for the player and their dynamic rating card. It gives you the full current ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »