Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #3 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #3 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2015, 12:58 PM   #17

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #3 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Not too mention the team that works on FUT is DIFFERENT than the team that works on Career Mode.

I hear that over and over. My question is, what is the "career mode team" doing post-release? People complain about the same CM bugs year after year, and they are largely ignored. And I have a hard time believing they are working on FIFA 17's career mode.

Also, regarding UT's financial success helping with licenses and offline elements, I really don't see it. It's not like pre-UT FIFA games didn't have pretty much every major league licensed.

And I would actually argue that pure gameplay elements have taken a severe backseat since UT took over. People are lucky sliders were introduced before UT truly exploded, because I guarantee they wouldn't have been added otherwise.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #18
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #3 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Not at all. Anyone that knows me on here knows I'm a diehard CM guy. You can tell that from my reviews, articles, posts, dynasty forum threads, etc...

I'm just not blind to the fact that FUT moves units (it has doubled the amount of FIFA players since 09) which has a trickle down effect on other areas. I also know that FUT has more bugs than CM, hence the majority of the patches focusing on online issues.

Besides, FIFA rarely patches in new features for CM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, then being diehard CM guys, we should have a serious problem with this. They need to take some of that FUT income and invest it into other areas of the game. Until they actually do this, I will continue to hate on Ultimate Team.
#WeAreND
Old 11-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #19
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I hear that over and over. My question is, what is the "career mode team" doing post-release? People complain about the same CM bugs year after year, and they are largely ignored. And I have a hard time believing they are working on FIFA 17's career mode.

Also, regarding UT's financial success helping with licenses and offline elements, I really don't see it. It's not like pre-UT FIFA games didn't have pretty much every major league licensed.

And I would actually argue that pure gameplay elements have taken a severe backseat since UT took over. People are lucky sliders were introduced before UT truly exploded, because I guarantee they wouldn't have been added otherwise.

You don't think any of that FUT money didn't help fund:

23 fully licensed BPL Stadiums
Sky Sports licensed presentation
Bundesliga licensed Presentation
Full Serie A (was only partially licensed in the past)
Addition of Brazilian clubs
Full Turkish License (FIFA 15)
Chilean League
Chinese League (FIFA 15)
Ukrainian Super League
Women's National Team
Colombian League
Saudi League (13)

That's just going back to '13. I'm sure the Art team has reaped the rewards.

There aren't many "bugs" in Career Mode in the true sense of the word bug. I agree that Career Mode lags behind 2K, The Show, and even Madden but to expect them to patch in something like Reserve Matches for FIFA 16 is about as hopeful as my Chelsea finishing top of the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2015, 06:39 PM   #20

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

I honestly don't know what people expected from this update was mainly for the newly promoted EPL team's to get their face scans. Its the same type of patch they released last year, besides the gameplay patch will probably come out in December/January.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:08 PM   #21
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

I just want a patch that makes it so that there's too infrequently a distinction in quality between a club like Colchester United and Arsenal. Like, hey EA Sports? There is a reason Marvin Sordell is not playing top flight football anymore. He's not that good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2015, 08:00 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can anyone confirm if Depay got a head scan in this patch?
Old 11-09-2015, 07:35 AM   #23
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

It's now out on PS4 (EU) too.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:44 AM   #24
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn712
Can anyone confirm if Depay got a head scan in this patch?
he did not. Man United jerseys were fixed though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »