Home

Ronda Rousey is the Lead Cover Athlete For EA Sports UFC 2 - New Trailer Revealed

This is a discussion on Ronda Rousey is the Lead Cover Athlete For EA Sports UFC 2 - New Trailer Revealed within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2015, 10:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Ronda Rousey is the Lead Cover Athlete For EA Sports UFC 2 - New Trailer Revealed

RONDA ROUSEY FEATURES ON THE COVER OF EA SPORTS UFC 2 OUT SPRING 2016

EA SPORTS Reveals Full Set of Innovative Features, All-New Game Modes, and Game-Changing Visuals So Fans Can Finish the Fight

Electronic Arts Inc. today announced EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 will launch this Spring, featuring UFC® bantamweight champion “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey as the game’s global lead cover athlete, check out the new trailer here. Rousey, the undefeated UFC champion (12-0), is the most dominant and recognized fighter in the world. Hear what Rousey thinks about the cover and get a first look of the champ in the virtual Octagon® here.

“EA Sports is a cultural barometer to know what’s going on in sports at the moment,” said Rousey. “As a gamer myself, it’s pretty surreal to be on the cover of the game and to have a woman on the cover of a UFC game shows a lot of progress. I’m really happy to be involved with it.”

EA SPORTS UFC 2 takes the franchise’s stunning character likeness and animation to another level, adds an all-new Knockout Physics System and authentic gameplay features, and introduces the biggest ever roster of real-world fighters in a MMA game who will step back into the Octagon on Xbox One and PlayStation®4.

“Like any champion fighter going into their next fight, we listened to our corner – in our case, the fans – and took a detailed look at everything we can do to take the fight game to a whole new level,” said Creative Director Brian Hayes. “We’re doing that by introducing innovative gameplay features, delivering a game mode for every fighter regardless of their style of play, and adding helpful tools so fans can master MMA, all while producing the jaw-dropping visuals that fans expect.”

Rousey will defend her title tomorrow in the Octagon at UFC® 193: ROUSEY vs. HOLM at Etihad Stadium, to mark the first UFC event in Melbourne, Australia. This event will also make UFC history as the first time two women’s world title bouts will headline a PPV event.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Ronda Rousey is the Lead Cover Athlete For EA Sports UFC 2

And with that,I'll be passing on the game. Refuse to buy anything with her overrated *** on the cover.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:13 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
And with that,I'll be passing on the game. Refuse to buy anything with her overrated *** on the cover.
LOL! I always find it funny when people pass on a game because of a cover.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:18 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL! I always find it funny when people pass on a game because of a cover.
Could care less what you find funny. Last I checked,if I don't want to buy a product because someone I don't like is on the cover, that's my business.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:20 AM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Could care less what you find funny. Last I checked,if I don't want to buy a product because someone I don't like is on the cover, that's my business.
You made that business public my man. You decided you needed to make an announcement that you werent going to buy the game because of the cover. You also felt the need to post the same thing in multiple threads. Just like you have the right to make that announcement, I have the right to acknowledge that its silly and stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 10:23 AM   #6
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Ronda Rousey is the Lead Cover Athlete For EA Sports UFC 2 - New Trailer Revealed

Release says she's the lead cover athlete. Will Conor be on the cover in the UK/Ireland markets?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2015, 10:28 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You made that business public my man. You decided you needed to make an announcement that you werent going to buy the game because of the cover. You also felt the need to post the same thing in multiple threads. Just like you have the right to make that announcement, I have the right to acknowledge that its silly and stupid.
And I have the right to not really care,slugger. I hope it turns out to be a great game, but I'm passing.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:34 AM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
And I have the right to not really care,slugger. I hope it turns out to be a great game, but I'm passing.
Cool. I'm still laughing though.

Hopefully, you will get pass this cover thing and play the game because its good. If not, who cares.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »