Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Cover Athlete to be Announced Tomorrow, Any Guesses?

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Cover Athlete to be Announced Tomorrow, Any Guesses? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 03:58 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Cover Athlete to be Announced Tomorrow, Any Guesses?

Rousey makes sense except that to the casual gamer who doesn't really follow the ufc having a woman on the cover might make the cover slightly misleading that the game is for woman. Although by launch there could be news of a cyborg fight. Making her profile higher.

Connor is interesting as a choice. He is easily recognizable and everyone connects the weird Irish guy to the ufc. However an interim champ is an odd choice. He may not be champ by release time.

Weidman makes the most sense. using the game to build his profile will help the ufc. He has a high profile fight being promoted as well.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:47 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Cover Athlete to be Announced Tomorrow, Any Guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLBUFC
Rousey makes sense except that to the casual gamer who doesn't really follow the ufc having a woman on the cover might make the cover slightly misleading that the game is for woman. Although by launch there could be news of a cyborg fight. Making her profile higher.
Her crossover appeal is through the roof. A casual gamer is more likely to grab a copy off the shelf with her in the cover than any other UFC fighter. Rousey is as close to a household name as the UFC has today.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:13 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Her crossover appeal is through the roof. A casual gamer is more likely to grab a copy off the shelf with her in the cover than any other UFC fighter. Rousey is as close to a household name as the UFC has today.
Meh, I'll pass. I refuse to pay money for anything that focuses on her overrated ***.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 10:53 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Meh, I'll pass. I refuse to pay money for anything that focuses on her overrated ***.
It's well within your right to pass, but doing so because of who is on the cover seems silly to me. I pay money for what's on the actual game disk, not what the box art looks like. But again, it's your money and how you choose to spend it is none of my business.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »