Home

Madden 16: The Top Five Things You Need to Know About Draft Champions Ranked

This is a discussion on Madden 16: The Top Five Things You Need to Know About Draft Champions Ranked within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2015, 10:36 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden 16: The Top Five Things You Need to Know About Draft Champions Ranked

The newest Madden patch, which EA told us was their biggest Madden patch ever, introduced a new mode into the game called Draft Champions Ranked.

EA has already posted a blog detailing some of the intricacies of the mode on their site. To learn the five most important things about the new mode, check out the video above.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
I like the idea but not sure if it's worth the coinage (9k for 3 tickets) to participate. Yeah a pro pack is better than the typical payout of a draft champs win but you can buy a pro pack for less coins if you really want one. It only really pays off if you win 5 or 6 games in that particulate run, which is a total gamble. Even with that the "All-Star" and "Legend" packs aren't al that better (based on what I've seen in those packs). Would have really liked to see more "Draft Champs" badges doled out after a win or two..that's really the only reason I play draft champs, to collect those badges for the player sets. I can get those playing regular ole Draft Champs.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:41 PM   #3

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden 16: The Top Five Things You Need to Know About Draft Champions Ranked

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
I like the idea but not sure if it's worth the coinage (9k for 3 tickets) to participate. Yeah a pro pack is better than the typical payout of a draft champs win but you can buy a pro pack for less coins if you really want one. It only really pays off if you win 5 or 6 games in that particulate run, which is a total gamble. Even with that the "All-Star" and "Legend" packs aren't al that better (based on what I've seen in those packs). Would have really liked to see more "Draft Champs" badges doled out after a win or two..that's really the only reason I play draft champs, to collect those badges for the player sets. I can get those playing regular ole Draft Champs.
If you make it to get a Legend Pack, the legend badge you get out of that can be sold for at least 20-30k. Adds a little profit on there.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:17 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Still can't face friends... So still I'm not excited
Old 11-20-2015, 01:51 AM   #5
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 16: The Top Five Things You Need to Know About Draft Champions Ranked

You get to play the first time for free (it just gives you the 3 tickets). I don't really play MUT, but always enjoyed draft champions as a quick play mode and the drafting aspect. I have like 14 grand saved up just from draft champs.

Anyway, first play through I only won 1 game (had a crap draft and honestly, I'm not that great). In one of my packs I got an 87 ovr elite Linval Joseph. Was able to auction for more than the cost of 3 more tickets.

Did I just get super lucky landing Joseph in one of my packs, or is that the usual? If I am able to cover the cost that easily in this mode then I have a feeling I'll be playing it a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »