Home

Konami Announces All Existing PES 2016 Users Get UEFA Euro 2016 Content Free

This is a discussion on Konami Announces All Existing PES 2016 Users Get UEFA Euro 2016 Content Free within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2015, 01:17 PM   #9

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Konami Announces All Existing PES 2016 Users Get UEFA Euro 2016 Content Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
There's no way they're giving all that away for free. Licenses cost a lot of money you know. That's why I think this DLC will be very minimal in terms of content they're giving away. Me personally, if Konami is not going to go all out with this mode and just give it away for free, they should have let EA keep it.

I was thinking that too, hate to say. EA probably would have added at least 3-4 stadiums, lots of presentation elements, and just a ton more overall. Then again, FIFA gameplay is incredibly dull compared to PES this year.

And whoever said they're hoping Konami will license all the teams in the competition, that would be 24 teams. I don't think they have anywhere close to 24 licensed national teams total in the game right now, even counting every confederation. Right now Europe looks pretty bad. Fake kits for Ireland, England, etc. And a bunch of other teams that have fake players with alphabet soup names.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »