Home

New F1 2015 Patch Available For PC, Coming Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

This is a discussion on New F1 2015 Patch Available For PC, Coming Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2015, 10:18 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: New F1 2015 Patch Available For PC, Coming Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Incl

Just bought it from the Microsoft store online for $19.99. Couldnt pass it up for my xbone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2015, 06:10 PM   #10
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: New F1 2015 Patch Available For PC, Coming Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
Just bought it from the Microsoft store online for $19.99. Couldnt pass it up for my xbone.

So, what do you think?
Old 11-27-2015, 06:15 PM   #11
MVP

Being shipped to me. Should have stated that it was the physical game. Dowloadable game was $40

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 09:04 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
So, what do you think?
Just got it today, but I really think I will dig it. Mostly I just need to get the feeling of turning the car around the track. Already made the adjustment from left thumbsruck to dpad for driving. I ran really well in practice, but I stink with other drivers on the track.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:44 PM   #13
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
Just got it today, but I really think I will dig it. Mostly I just need to get the feeling of turning the car around the track. Already made the adjustment from left thumbsruck to dpad for driving. I ran really well in practice, but I stink with other drivers on the track.
You're going to have a hard time driving with the D pad IMO. You need the full range of the stick IMO for the long sweeping turns, and especially for countering over and understeer.

Ultimately, I guess whatever works for you is good. Enjoy! It's a good game, not so deep, but good.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
You're going to have a hard time driving with the D pad IMO. You need the full range of the stick IMO for the long sweeping turns, and especially for countering over and understeer.

Ultimately, I guess whatever works for you is good. Enjoy! It's a good game, not so deep, but good.
The problem I am having with the thumbstick is that it is too sensitive. I did not looking for sensitivity settings, so that might help if they exist.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:00 PM   #15
MVP

Switched back to the thumbstick and I am,getting used to it. I feel that I overcorrect a lot with it at this point. One question. Are the cars/drivers different? I started to use a Manor car in the season mode because they suck IRL. Would I see faster laps with Hamilton? I wanted to start off in the back of the pack initially to try to get a better feel for the game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2015, 06:46 AM   #16
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I fired up my PS4 yesterday 12/7 and the update was there. I really enjoy this game. I just do single races at 50% I'm on medium difficulty I usually finish somewhere in the top 10, I've won a couple. It depends on the Team/Driver I'm using , how good I do in the race. I like how the dude gives me important info through the speaker on my controller.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »