Home

I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16

This is a discussion on I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2015, 03:44 PM   #17
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
...been playing fifa since 13....

this year i REALLY didn't like the impossibility of winning on world class (super frustrated)...

so i downloaded PES 16 ON PC

WOW! PES 16 is just a better game.... i'm actually shocked...

unfortunately, they have ZERO exclusive rights; so i'm sitting here downloading KIT packs, etc etc.

if PES had the same exclusive rights as fifa, PES would destroy fifa. it's seriously that simple.
Just your opinion man, but I know where you're coming from. I've finally gotten a little more comfortable playing World Class, enough so to win almost half the time, but it still irks me that there isn't a level in between that and Pro, which is unbelievably easy.

That being said, it isn't like PES doesn't have major flaws of its own. The abundance of scoring and a virtual absence of fouls or cards are both big issues in my opinion, and then there's Konami's team of chimpanzees, who are apparently responsible for Data Packs and roster updates. Frighteningly negligent stuff from them thus far this year, although you may be able to avoid some of that playing on PC, where patches and option files actually still exist.

At the end of the day they're 2 completely different games, so comparing them is very difficult. It just drives me crazy to see people dissect every flaw of one game and refuse to mention any flaws of the other. I don't mean to imply that you did that, but lots of people do.

I own both and play them all the time, and am not trolling by any means. Just calling it like I see it, having spent so much time with both games over the years.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:47 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16

Since we are on a PES vs. FIFA debate - how does the PES career mode stack up against FIFAs? I'm particularly interested in doing a RTG type career (and can you turn off firing....argh) and also building teams through the youth academy (or equivalent).

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 12-02-2015, 09:50 AM   #19
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
Since we are on a PES vs. FIFA debate - how does the PES career mode stack up against FIFAs? I'm particularly interested in doing a RTG type career (and can you turn off firing....argh) and also building teams through the youth academy (or equivalent).
PES' Master League lacks the bells & whistles that FIFA's Career Mode has, even despite it's shortcomings.

Also, even though PES' Master League had the concept of a Youth Academy first, it's randomly generated and the same meaning that if you start a ML with Barca you will have the same youth squad as if you were to start one with Stoke.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:06 PM   #20
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Career mode is a joke, especially their transfer system. I don't see how anyone can praise FIFA's career mode?
Old 12-08-2015, 07:30 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Career mode is a joke, especially their transfer system. I don't see how anyone can praise FIFA's career mode?
To call it a joke is perhaps excessive. However Career mode has for many years penetrated to be updated, not only cosmetic, made in Fifa16. Ea focus the FUT online and it does not come to change significantly until the day they change the whole engine behind the game, whether it happens ?.

Forever
SXXXhorpe United FC
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »