Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2015, 06:55 PM   #17
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Technically, we all do the same thing
Not the career mode players. Never saw a YouTube video with a career mode player screaming and having an orgasm over a stupid digital pack of cards in which he pulled an in form player. Be same as going nuts over making a transfer for a great player omg yes I bought Ronaldo holy **** !!! But no there's no dumb videos on YouTube with career mode players doing that. The main thing not the same is paying EA anymore $$$ on top of the original price of $60 which the FUT players do en masses and it's why the devs care so much about that mode as all those micro transactions after initial purchase are just gravy to them as in the past it was only initial price but now they milk the FUT like crazy. Not just FIFA its every sports game now that has UT type mode where they have items, packs etc for extra micro transactions. So please don't try to make FUT and career/club players anywhere the same as that extra money is huge as see ads on these forums spamming coins it's gotten overboard

Best idea be a game called UT is released seperatly and include Fifa, madden, nba, nhl etc versions and it's only UT . Then have normal sports titles like before UT with main concentration on the actual gameplay, career mode, online, and clubs ..

Now about upgrade glad they did add something to gameplay which kinda is small addition to career mode as they go together. Not surprised first main points are about UT ugh ... But something better than nothing .

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V
Old 12-01-2015, 07:47 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Include

I am still not sure how to know if this update has downloaded.

I am on XBoxOne.

I was not prompted for anything when I fired up FIFA moments ago.

Does it download the update "behind the scenes"? My XBoxOne is connected to the internet throughout the day ...
Old 12-01-2015, 08:13 PM   #19

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

You guys do know that there are different devs for each mode right? And spare me with the "EA only cares about UT" rhetoric, pretty sure that all the money made from that mode was able to help get licenses.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:23 PM   #20

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
You guys do know that there are different devs for each mode right? And spare me with the "EA only cares about UT" rhetoric, pretty sure that all the money made from that mode was able to help get licenses.

Yes, we've heard that about 100 times. Different dev teams. The career mode dev team must only work 3-4 months out of the year.

I'm not sure why people get mad when it's pointed out that UT gets like 90% of the attention from EA post-release. OS is pretty much the only place where people even bring that up, lol.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:29 PM   #21
Rookie

pntdj's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
I am still not sure how to know if this update has downloaded.

I am on XBoxOne.

I was not prompted for anything when I fired up FIFA moments ago.

Does it download the update "behind the scenes"? My XBoxOne is connected to the internet throughout the day ...
It does automatically download it. If it is connected throughout the day then it should have downloaded it. In my games and apps games that have been updated will have a little star in the top right corner. If your Xbox hadn't downloaded it then when you started up FIFA it would've told you the game needs an update and downloaded it before you could play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #22
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0

Loose ball glitch is still in the game. Pass.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:35 PM   #23
Rookie

They couldn't touch up that Prem League winter ball a little bit???? Thing is embarrassing, and looks even worse during night matches...
Old 12-02-2015, 12:29 AM   #24
Trequartista

10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Yes, we've heard that about 100 times. Different dev teams. The career mode dev team must only work 3-4 months out of the year.

I'm not sure why people get mad when it's pointed out that UT gets like 90% of the attention from EA post-release. OS is pretty much the only place where people even bring that up, lol.
I don't think myself or others get mad about this. I think we all wish career mode was better and that they spent more time on it, and theoretically they should be using a good portion of the money generated by fut to improve career mode. The fact that they aren't is their fault not the people who play fut. There's two or three of the same guys who consistently make ridiculous posts that are blatantly incorrect and directly insult the people who do play it. I have no problem, nor does anyone else on here in my opinion, when people like you respectfully state your opinion even if I happen to disagree with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »