Home

MLB The Show 16 Details - Standard, MVP & Digital Deluxe Editions Revealed

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Details - Standard, MVP & Digital Deluxe Editions Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2015, 07:20 PM   #17
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Some More MLB 16 The Show Details - Standard, MVP & Digital Deluxe Editions Revea

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
Whats wrong with reynolds? I dont get it. Any improvement over what we have been stuck with years i welcome.
He sucks. A lot. Spews clichés and I've never heard much insight from him at all which is horrible for someone who actually played in MLB. The pairing of him with Joe Buck is a worst case scenario broadcast team. Please no.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #18
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Some More MLB 16 The Show Details - Standard, MVP & Digital Deluxe Editions Revea

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
He sucks. A lot. Spews clichés and I've never heard much insight from him at all which is horrible for someone who actually played in MLB. The pairing of him with Joe Buck is a worst case scenario broadcast team. Please no.
I dont care for joe buck, would rather have gary thorne as the lead. Reynolds seemed decent to me never really gave it much thought of who else could pair with thorne.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:41 PM   #19
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear

Easy - I like Reynolds, and you hurt my feelings by your hurtful comments.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #20
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
Did you not see the deluxe ultra mega edition package for mlb 16 the show? It only cost 2.5 million dollars but in that package it includes your very own personal 3 man commentary crew who will personally sit in your living room and commentate every game you play.
I'm holding out for the ultra RIAA triple platinum truffle fondue Bentley Rolex edition where it does everything that the deluxe ultra mega edition package does and it will walk my dog once every 5 hours while I play.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:34 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzel Washington
It's likely that the fielding mechanic is optional and will be non existent online. I wouldn't worry to much about it.
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about fielding in general. Players turn on a dime. Accelerate to top speed immediately. No respect for momentum. The animations just look bad too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2015, 09:39 PM   #22
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

On top of the MVP edition, hopefully Bestbuy/Gamestop offer more with pre-orders.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:39 PM   #23
MVP

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
I dont care for joe buck, would rather have gary thorne as the lead. Reynolds seemed decent to me never really gave it much thought of who else could pair with thorne.
I want Gary Thorne and Eric Karros commentating
Give Matty V a pregame show
Old 12-05-2015, 09:40 PM   #24
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Details - Standard, MVP & Digital Deluxe Editions Revealed

Harold Reynolds hahaaahahahahaha yikes, anyways so far the news is a little underwelming the trailer look blah, like MLB 15 let's be honest here

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »